Talksport

I'd like to see that, have you got a link pal?
Looked on online for a couple of years but can't find anything.

Winstone was a guest and was talking about West Ham. He then flipped it and started to ask Goldstein why he was a cockney rag.

At first Goldstein thought it was a bit of a joke and tried to laugh it off but Winstone was having none of it and you could see Goldstein and Helen Chamberlain getting really uncomfortable but Ray kept pushing.

It quickly went to a break and when the program returned Winstone had gone and Goldstein looked visibly shaken so what was said during the ad break is anyone's guess but Winstone doesn't look like the kind of bloke who doesn't take any shit

Winstone was a guest and was talking about West Ham. He then flipped it and started to ask Goldstein why he was a cockney rag.

At first Goldstein thought it was a bit of a joke and tried to laugh it off but Winstone was having none of it and you could see Goldstein and Helen Chamberlain getting really uncomfortable but Ray kept pushing.

It quickly went to a break and when the program returned Winstone had gone and Goldstein looked visibly shaken so what was said during the ad break is anyone's guess but Winstone doesn't look like the kind of bloke who doesn't take any shit
During the ad break i bet Winestone said "I'm the daddy now" after slapping the rag twat.

Jordan obvs has experiences to share, sometimes insight even. But hes an awful person imo. Everything he says has him and his skills and why he is brilliant at the bottom of it. Nearly everything. He's always right too, never admits he was wrong on anything.

I dont know if you've spent time with people like that but they are excrutiatingly unpleasant to be with or around. (Unless you admire their wealth and persona which is fair enough). He does call out the knobs though, and when his pov agrees with mine I admire his bravery in that, maybe welcome instead of admire. But ultimatelty he's one of life dickheads, up his own arse, thinks the plebs are scum cos they didnt get to where he is :)
When he looks in the mirror he blows a kiss.

Always thought Winstone was a cockney Blue ;)

download.jpeg

Nice one, he shit it when Winstone asked where the Pool table was and took of a sock.

Just shows how the media can brain wash people into believing their subjective agenda’s against City, even their own are being fooled.

Yesterday Andy Brassell who is a self appointed European Expert (and a terrible judge of players quite a lot of the time) was on the Hawksbye and Jacobs show.

They were discussing the Dippers loss of form, Brassell actually said something along the lines of, Dippers have done really well in keeping up with City this past few years and a blip like this is expected with the pressure they’ve coped with, after all City are a State backed Club whereas the Dippers have to earn the money they spend. What a complete tosser.
I love being state backed, what could we be like if Mansour really put his money in?

Talk sport is nowhere near anti City as a lot of posters on here presume . The obvious ones are Jordan, fake tan, fake teeth, fake received pronunciation accent, failed club owner, bigot as clear as night and day he doesn't like Arabs, Rushton and Glendenning London guardian smug bastards, Jamie O'hara IQ of a chimp, the rest are just a bunch of drunken miscreants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.