Talksport

Always thought Winstone was a cockney Blue ;)

View attachment 58007
Ray's wife and all her family are huge City fans from Denton. I once spent a very drunken post-match session in the Circus Tavern (when it was a mixed Red/Blue pub) after a City/West Ham match where Ray was holding court with a group of City fans. He was eventually cajoled into singing Bluemoon but only after the rest of the pub had done a full-blooded rendition of the Bubbles song. He spends a lot of time in Manchester and certainly has a soft spot for City, like many West Ham fans of his generation.

Ray's wife and all her family are huge City fans from Denton. I once spent a very drunken post-match session in the Circus Tavern (when it was a mixed Red/Blue pub) after a City/West Ham match where Ray was holding court with a group of City fans. He was eventually cajoled into singing Bluemoon but only after the rest of the pub had done a full-blooded rendition of the Bubbles song. He spends a lot of time in Manchester and certainly has a soft spot for City, like many West Ham fans of his generation.
Indeed. He often went in The Jolly Hatters on Town Lane in Denton when he was up visiting the in-laws. He has the same opinion of Utd as we do.

Indeed. He often went in The Jolly Hatters on Town Lane in Denton when he was up visiting the in-laws. He has the same opinion of Utd as we do.
I always remember him calling out Andy Goldstein when he did soccer Am one year, proper gave it him saying you're not even a proper utd fan you're from London.

Classic put down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.