Talksport

Jordan doesn't hide his hate for the club he's got notes and notes of transfer dealings and losses in revenue insisting the figures are wrong apparently and we are not 9th in spending ....he's obsessed and is given the platform to carry on this rhetoric by talksport .
Jordan and Talksport have done more to fuel the posionous atmosphere between rival fans than any other media firm. His narrative about City has been as xenophobic (racist) as it gets. He used to use the Arab money phrase all the time. On one occasion he said of City's owner Sheikh Mansour: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people."
I am pretty sure he was not referring to our co-owners from USA and China.

Last edited:
Jordan and Talksport have done more to fuel the posionous atmosphere between rival fans than any other media firm. His narrative about City has been as xenophobic (racist) as it gets. He used to use the Arab money phrase all the time. On one occasion he said of City's owner Sheikh Mansour: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people."
I am pretty sure he was not referring to our co-ownders from USA and China.
Competent business people?

Competent business people?
Jordan is still claiming Sheikh Mansour bought City (for a bargain £200M) because he apparently wants his nation to have more "soft power." And we all thought Mansour was just interested in quadrupling his money on his MCFC investment, while making around £800m profit on his property deals in Greater Manchester plus another £1bn profit on his investment in Barclays Bank. I wonder why our owner, along with our US co-owners Silver Lake, is now building Europe's biggest indoor music arena on the Etihad campus. Is this some sort of "music washing" project? Is that why one of the main investors is Harry Styles? Jordan is even more stupid than he looks.

Jordan doesn’t believe the figures in Martin Samuel’s article that we have net spend better than Liverpool over the last five years because he personally went through them all last year!

I am pretty sure he was not referring to our co-owners from USA and China.
He's too extreme for GB News that's why his missus is on there instead.

Ray's wife and all her family are huge City fans from Denton. I once spent a very drunken post-match session in the Circus Tavern (when it was a mixed Red/Blue pub) after a City/West Ham match where Ray was holding court with a group of City fans. He was eventually cajoled into singing Bluemoon but only after the rest of the pub had done a full-blooded rendition of the Bubbles song. He spends a lot of time in Manchester and certainly has a soft spot for City, like many West Ham fans of his generation.
He used to go in the Bulls Head in North Reddish a bit in the 80’s, I remember our kid sharing a taxi with him going into Stockport one Friday night.

He's been presented with the fact that we are 12th in the net spend league table and his reply was "I don't accept those facts".

Classic.
I'm awaiting his apology from when he said he would check the facts and if they are right he would apologise.

I won't hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.