Talksport

Yep, can’t remember who, but someone thinks he’s proper intelligent

I just see him as a know nowt failed businessman

That was me ,regards today he said Klopp was wrong as every club has a “ceiling” he agreed about the net spend this season , he said he didn’t agree with Samuels regards the net spend of Liverpool and City over 5 years and them mentioned something about 5.5 years but I missed it ( not assed either way ) what he was 100% wrong was went he went on about us spending 60 million on all are fullbacks and made a bit of knob of himself, cause that is 100% false/bullshit .

Jordan is still claiming Sheikh Mansour bought City (for a bargain £200M) because he apparently wants his nation to have more "soft power." And we all thought Mansour was just interested in quadrupling his money on his MCFC investment, while making around £800m profit on his property deals in Greater Manchester plus another £1bn profit on his investment in Barclays Bank. I wonder why our owner, along with our US co-owners Silver Lake, is now building Europe's biggest indoor music arena on the Etihad campus. Is this some sort of "music washing" project? Is that why one of the main investors is Harry Styles? Jordan is even more stupid than he looks.
I read a while back that one of HRH's motives for buying a Premier League club was to help bring the people of Abu Dhabi into the modern world and to westernise the country.

He used to go in the Bulls Head in North Reddish a bit in the 80’s, I remember our kid sharing a taxi with him going into Stockport one Friday night.
Will Scarlett/ propah nawty ete etc at the Bull's Head and the metropolitan epicenter that is Stockport?!?

Cool. As. Fuck.

That was me ,regards today he said Klopp was wrong as every club has a “ceiling” he agreed about the net spend this season , he said he didn’t agree with Samuels regards the net spend of Liverpool and City over 5 years and them mentioned something about 5.5 years but I missed it ( not assed either way ) what he was 100% wrong was went he went on about us spending 60 million on all are fullbacks and made a bit of knob of himself, cause that is 100% false/bullshit .
You can’t say that. He owns properties in Marbella.

;-)

Jordan is still claiming Sheikh Mansour bought City (for a bargain £200M) because he apparently wants his nation to have more "soft power." And we all thought Mansour was just interested in quadrupling his money on his MCFC investment, while making around £800m profit on his property deals in Greater Manchester plus another £1bn profit on his investment in Barclays Bank. I wonder why our owner, along with our US co-owners Silver Lake, is now building Europe's biggest indoor music arena on the Etihad campus. Is this some sort of "music washing" project? Is that why one of the main investors is Harry Styles? Jordan is even more stupid than he looks.
Harry Styles main investor?! Good grief. What about olly Murs has he got a cut

I read a while back that one of HRH's motives for buying a Premier League club was to help bring the people of Abu Dhabi into the modern world and to westernise the country.
There's a big sod off laundry on the CFG, everyone knows it, so he ain't that clever. Bet he's done a lot of placement and layering over the last 12 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.