Talksport

That was me ,regards today he said Klopp was wrong as every club has a “ceiling” he agreed about the net spend this season , he said he didn’t agree with Samuels regards the net spend of Liverpool and City over 5 years and them mentioned something about 5.5 years but I missed it ( not assed either way ) what he was 100% wrong was went he went on about us spending 60 million on all are fullbacks and made a bit of knob of himself, cause that is 100% false/bullshit .

If he said £50 million he would be correct, Walker and Mendy.

He used to go in the Bulls Head in North Reddish a bit in the 80’s, I remember our kid sharing a taxi with him going into Stockport one Friday night.
I used to go in around early to mid 80’s at tea times when I was working at one of the William Hill betting shops (opposite the pub and Houldsworth Square), was waiting for the 400 bus back to Ashton. Got to know a few in there, cracking sessions, number of times I missed my bus home and rang Mrs H to come and get me was becoming an issue, we’d just moved in together, probably a good thing when I moved work area.

I used to go in around early to mid 80’s at tea times when I was working at one of the William Hill betting shops (opposite the pub and Houldsworth Square), was waiting for the 400 bus back to Ashton. Got to know a few in there, cracking sessions, number of times I missed my bus home and rang Mrs H to come and get me was becoming an issue, we’d just moved in together, probably a good thing when I moved work area.
The 400 bus, that’s a blast from the past! It was a top pub, another bit of celeb trivia was Davy Jones from the Monkees used to go in think he was originally from Openshaw though I could be wrong.

That was me ,regards today he said Klopp was wrong as every club has a “ceiling” he agreed about the net spend this season , he said he didn’t agree with Samuels regards the net spend of Liverpool and City over 5 years and them mentioned something about 5.5 years but I missed it ( not assed either way ) what he was 100% wrong was went he went on about us spending 60 million on all are fullbacks and made a bit of knob of himself, cause that is 100% false/bullshit .
Yeah, Jordan trashed Samuel's figures, by saying he used the 5 year period to fit his narrative, while doing the exact same thing by quoting the 5.5 year figures. Total hypocrite. It's the same with Klopp. He's harping back to the City, pre FFP. We're a completely different animal in 2022, ultra professional. He needs to bring his thinking up to the here and now.

Anyone heard that shite paddy power advert on Talksport ?
About being realistic with gambling…
Their joke is ‘a realistic Manchester City manager wouldn’t expect a full etihad’

Pathetically Unfunny

Anyone heard that shite paddy power advert on Talksport ?
About being realistic with gambling…
Their joke is ‘a realistic Manchester City manager wouldn’t expect a full etihad’

Pathetically Unfunny
Didn't hear it yet.
The Paddy Power ads don't normally bother me too much as they could poke fun at any club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.