Talksport

That arse SJ has written a piece on City in the rag paper, someone from City has got to him.

Did anyone hear Jim Shite trying to imply that the ship on our badge is linked to the slave trade?

I wasn’t listening for long enough to hear if anybody contacted talkshite to correct him.

WUMmery of the highest order or complete ignorance?

Did anyone hear Jim Shite trying to imply that the ship on our badge is linked to the slave trade?

I wasn’t listening for long enough to hear if anybody contacted talkshite to correct him.

He'll be just jumping on the Guardian article.

does that apply to all UK clubs with ships on their badges? Seems a bit bizarre to single out one particular club.

Dim White can F off the Hun prick.

does that apply to all UK clubs with ships on their badges? Seems a bit bizarre to single out one particular club.

Dim White can F off the Hun prick.
JW was only raising the issue and asking the question.
SJ thought it was ludicrous and it appeared that JW agreed with him.
(In other news, the Arses cannon was linked to piracy and land battles in several countries.. .)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.