Talksport

Brazil’s mind can’t cope with the fact the station have Brighton as favourites. He just won’t accept it.

Go drink drive some more. Let it sink in.

I agree with SJ that the whole thing is ridiculous.
Just someone finding fault with something for the sake of it.
(I bet he wearsHugo Boss too!)
Plenty of other examples emanating from the Nazi’s, Fanta (made by Coca Cola specifically for the Germans), IBM, Siemens, Bayer, Lufthansa, Volkswagen, Porsche, Ford (Henry Ford was a well known Nazi), Associated Press, Zeiss and many others that are generally accepted these days but a fucking cartoon ship represents slavery according to the agenda driven wankers and is “newsworthy”. Ffs.

Plenty of other examples emanating from the Nazi’s, Fanta (made by Coca Cola specifically for the Germans), IBM, Siemens, Bayer, Lufthansa, Volkswagen, Porsche, Ford (Henry Ford was a well known Nazi), Associated Press, Zeiss and many others that are generally accepted these days but a fucking cartoon ship represents slavery according to the agenda driven wankers and is “newsworthy”. Ffs.
1682084032433.jpeg

I’m not sure what message you are sending here, I was merely linking the acceptance (quite rightly) of current German companies with their connections to the Nazi’s, mostly something that couldn’t be avoided under an oppressive regime.

The main point was if we can accept these companies then a cartoon ship is mostly irrelevant to the Slave Trade but still used a stick to beat us with.

I may have completely misread your point.

I’m not sure what message you are sending here, I was merely linking the acceptance (quite rightly) of current German companies with their connections to the Nazi’s, mostly something that couldn’t be avoided under an oppressive regime.

The main point was if we can accept these companies then a cartoon ship is mostly irrelevant to the Slave Trade but still used a stick to beat us with.

I may have completely misread your point.
Hammocity, think you missed Ithryn Luin's, I he's agreeing with you and that his MEME is satire, poking fun at the easily offended types, not the Dippers this time I might add. However they will probably try and claim some victim ownership of the entire situation.

Hammocity, think you missed Ithryn Luin's, I he's agreeing with you and that his MEME is satire, poking fun at the easily offended types, not the Dippers this time I might add. However they will probably try and claim some victim ownership of the entire situation.
Cheers, was kind of in two minds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.