Talksport

I’m not sure what message you are sending here, I was merely linking the acceptance (quite rightly) of current German companies with their connections to the Nazi’s, mostly something that couldn’t be avoided under an oppressive regime.

The main point was if we can accept these companies then a cartoon ship is mostly irrelevant to the Slave Trade but still used a stick to beat us with.

I may have completely misread your point.
Sorry, but I agree with you entirely. This picture is a favourite of mine to put forward to those who are offended by everyone and everything! Yes I have had personal dealings of a couple of those companies when I worked, to continue to brand them as "Nazis" or having "Nazi connections" is terrible!

For my sins,I had this on the radio last night on way home after the match,but that Sports Bar can be quite funny,not the presenters as that Cundy is an absolute bell,but thought it would be good especially with his beloved Chelsea getting done again,and wanted to hear a few blues ringing in and giving it them.

The question was asked by O'Hara,when I suddenly realised that Jermaine Pennant was sat in with them.......Can City be regarded as one of the best teams ever if we win the treble.....Pennant....well they ain't won the CL so no he said,but O'Hara to be fair is saying I'm saying if they win the treble

Pennant obviously wearing and coming out with his Liverpool bullshit,I almost rang up to say isn't it past your curfew lad,you ankle tagged little wanker.

They fucking hate it,and I fucking love it

For my sins,I had this on the radio last night on way home after the match,but that Sports Bar can be quite funny,not the presenters as that Cundy is an absolute bell,but thought it would be good especially with his beloved Chelsea getting done again,and wanted to hear a few blues ringing in and giving it them.

The question was asked by O'Hara,when I suddenly realised that Jermaine Pennant was sat in with them.......Can City be regarded as one of the best teams ever if we win the treble.....Pennant....well they ain't won the CL so no he said,but O'Hara to be fair is saying I'm saying if they win the treble

Pennant obviously wearing and coming out with his Liverpool bullshit,I almost rang up to say isn't it past your curfew lad,you ankle tagged little wanker.

Yeah, we heard that too,

Pennant fits the profile of the usual ex-pro on that station, as he is as thick as horseshit.

And that’s thick.

I don’t particularly like O'Hara, either, but if you can see (hear?) through the fact that Cindy is right WUM, he is brilliant at it.

Yeah, we heard that too,

Pennant fits the profile of the usual ex-pro on that station, as he is as thick as horseshit.

And that’s thick.

I don’t particularly like O'Hara, either, but if you can see (hear?) through the fact that Cindy is right WUM, he is brilliant at it.
Whenever I have listened to The Sports Bar, Cundy is very fair in his comments and is happy to take the piss out of whichever teams that lose that evening, whilst offering a somewhat balanced discussion. He is also very dismissive of Chelsea atm, whereas his previous co-presenter Goldstein was a rabid scum apologist who would never admit the rags were/are shite.

Don't listen to it. It's rubbish. I stopped when James H Reeves and Mickey Thomas left. I think we were still at Maine Road

Don't listen to it. It's rubbish. I stopped when James H Reeves and Mickey Thomas left. I think we were still at Maine Road
Same. Horrific station. It's the audio version of clickbait.They're deliberately provocative in order to get listeners to call in. More listeners equals (presumably) more revenue from advertisers. And there's plenty out there who do tune in.

To be fair Pennant is so thick he managed to make O'Hara sound ever so slightly more intelligent :-)

Just caught the arse end of a discussion on there apparently only 2 of our team get in Pep's Barca team Eddie and Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.