Talksport

Says what most City fans would say. I thought he made a good point when he talked about Newcastle. Everyone loving them at the moment, but that will soon change. They've got CL money now, at Liverpool's expense. Things will turn this summer with the Liverpool supporting media.

The FFP point was bang on. Shame we've never had anyone on there who knows the basics and can put Simon Jordan in his place on a few matters. It would take 5 minutes to give someone a briefing so they could counter him, but it's almost better to be childish and say who cares. I saw it, I lived it, I loved it. And it will never be tainted. Other fans don't like it but fuck them. If we do go back down the leagues we'll still be there and we'll still have these memories.
Why bother to act like an expert when he doesn’t know anything
Leave that to the dick heads like carragher and Delaney

Caught most of the Noel chat whilst on my dinner break and for me,he blew a bit too much smoke up utds and fergies arse.Maybe he wants asking back on the show again etc..He didn’t even call Jordan a ‘Frankenstein’ business man ****!Missed opportunity that…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.