Talksport

The rest of the interview was excellent, I was only talking about the financial allegations , for once Noel was very much on the fence.
i doubt very much if he has had an in depth one to one with kaldoon on the subject ;-)

i doubt very much if he has had an in depth one to one with kaldoon on the subject ;-)
Never thought he would but he is a intelligent bloke and he does not seem totally confident in the outcome.

If our "clear and irrefutable evidence" is that , then we have no worries but I have to say if it is so clear why has this taken 4 years and counting ?

I stop listening to talksport years ago, but I will say the daily Arsenal slot on Drivetime lead to AFTV

Never thought he would but he is a intelligent bloke and he does not seem totally confident in the outcome.

If our "clear and irrefutable evidence" is that , then we have no worries but I have to say if it is so clear why has this taken 4 years and counting ?
i have no idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.