Talksport

Noel was alright.
Could have been better.
What was slightly concrrning is that he didn't dismiss the allegations as you'd hope he might have, given his access at the club. You know, "been told it"s a vindictive stitch up" etc. Or maybe he is genuinely as in the dark as the rest of us.
I thought exactly the same, his reaction to it was slightly worrying, I expected him to come out all guns blazing, but he was very subdued on the allegations.

I thought exactly the same, his reaction to it was slightly worrying, I expected him to come out all guns blazing, but he was very subdued on the allegations.

I thought he treated those questions with the contempt they deserve.

Shite talks about empty seats so he makes him look silly by giving the silly answer of being able to get served and stretch out on the seats without stressing.

FFPR he went full Bert with his not arsed reply

I thought he treated those questions with the contempt they deserve.

Shite talks about empty seats so he makes him look silly by giving the silly answer of being able to get served and stretch out on the seats without stressing.

FFPR he went full Bert with his not arsed reply
The rest of the interview was excellent, I was only talking about the financial allegations , for once Noel was very much on the fence.

The rest of the interview was excellent, I was only talking about the financial allegations , for once Noel was very much on the fence.
Probably been told by the club not to talk about it. Let's face it, he has no reason to be told anything about it, he is just a celebrity fan, but if he still wants access he can't be sharing what he has been told, certainly not on this issue.

Probably been told by the club not to talk about it. Let's face it, he has no reason to be told anything about it, he is just a celebrity fan, but if he still wants access he can't be sharing what he has been told, certainly not on this issue.
This is what I thought, too. Why would they ask him something like that if not to provoke him into replying. If they had James Nesbitt on there would they ask him about the Cayman Islands and secret bank accounts?

Caught most of the Noel chat whilst on my dinner break and for me,he blew a bit too much smoke up utds and fergies arse.Maybe he wants asking back on the show again etc..He didn’t even call Jordan a ‘Fwankenstein’ business man ****!Missed opportunity that…
Corwected for you :-) He should of thrown a "dollars for donuts" in for good measure.sjIAC

The FFP point was bang on. Shame we've never had anyone on there who knows the basics and can put Simon Jordan in his place on a few matters. It would take 5 minutes to give someone a briefing so they could counter him, but it's almost better to be childish and say who cares. I saw it, I lived it, I loved it. And it will never be tainted. Other fans don't like it but fuck them. If we do go back down the leagues we'll still be there and we'll still have these memories.
I'd like an ITK blue to go on and put Jordan and his shoulder parrot Jim White right on these allegations. But the thing is they don't allow anyone to speak without butting in and interrupting with pontificating piffle and bollox.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.