Talksport

I'd like an ITK blue to go on and put Jordan and his shoulder parrot Jim White right on these allegations. But the thing is they don't allow anyone to speak without butting in and interrupting with pontificating piffle and bollox.
They wouldn’t allow it as they have a delay button
If White or Jordan or whichever fucker was presenting, they were getting schooled, they’d pull some excuse that it was a bad line or need to cut to one of the sponsors

I don’t get the hate. Just some wankers.
I agree. I think down maybe there’s jealousy that Noel can pick and choose his matches and gets in to see the players, but he IS a Blue and he is very rich and famous and the players like him and his music, fair fuck to him I say. Also he always stands City’s corner

Never thought he would but he is a intelligent bloke and he does not seem totally confident in the outcome.

If our "clear and irrefutable evidence" is that , then we have no worries but I have to say if it is so clear why has this taken 4 years and counting ?
That can also work the other way, mate. If they had anything clear against us, why has it taken them four years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.