Talksport

Tbf, I don’t go on Twitter and wouldn’t racially abuse anyone but I am sick to death of the number of females being shoehorned into male sport.

Some are excellent and I’ve got no problem with that at all (golf, Cricket and horse racing have some really great presentiors) but when fucking idiots like Aluko are given jobs just for box ticking exercises it really pisses me off.

Just glad that talentless fucker Claire Balding has fucked off to mainstream TV. She got where warm olive oil wouldn’t at one stage.
I think she’s one of the better ones to be fair.. Knows her stuff

Reactions: PPT
This is very true :-)
Your opinion but she should have a decent insight being brought up in a privileged family. However, her knowledge is restricted to horses not the industry which includes the business, form, punters, regulators, etc. ITV weren’t exactly knocking be door down when they acquired the rights to show racing. Neither is she on Sky Racing or the Racing Channel, she’s far too parochial and a terrible judge of form, never willing to commit to the chances of runners. She used to fawn over horses owned by the Queen or the old establishment, I think she’s a snobby twat of the highest order.

Tbf, I don’t go on Twitter and wouldn’t racially abuse anyone but I am sick to death of the number of females being shoehorned into male sport.

Some are excellent and I’ve got no problem with that at all (golf, Cricket and horse racing have some really great presentiors) but when fucking idiots like Aluko are given jobs just for box ticking exercises it really pisses me off.

Just glad that talentless fucker Claire Balding has fucked off to mainstream TV. She got where warm olive oil wouldn’t at one stage.
She really is a patronising, ignorant, boring sod. Amazing how the least deserving get so elevated at the bbc.

Aluko really is a twat. It is not racist to critique her daft views and let's be clear she has made a few gaffes over the years. O'Hara makes some absolutely insane takes and receives the same criticism on social media for it.

Standard behaviour from her, make a thick statement then cry racism / mental health issues when people argue her point. She isn't intelligent or strong enough to work in the media.

I've never rated Aluko as a pundit simply because her football knowledge appears to be quite poor. All you need to know is she clearly doesn't rate Foden.

I actually think Aluko was correct in her theory. Looking at the new articles, it does seem we weren't interested in Rice, and only played Arsenal like a fiddle to increase the price.

We have to sell in that area before we can buy, so there was never any intent to buy Rice by the looks of it.
Then you’re an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.