Talksport

Aluko really is a twat. It is not racist to critique her daft views and let's be clear she has made a few gaffes over the years. O'Hara makes some absolutely insane takes and receives the same criticism on social media for it.

Standard behaviour from her, make a thick statement then cry racism / mental health issues when people argue her point. She isn't intelligent or strong enough to work in the media.

Scouse.jpg

Yeah and played them out of position. Neither were outstanding under his leadership IMO
I don’t ever remember Zaba playing anywhere other than right-back.

And when Vinnie came, I distinctly recall reading that he could play either at centre-back or defensive midfield.

I don’t know that Hughes used him in any other position than those two.

So how did he play them out of position?

Imagine having a blind date with her and the subject turns to football.

Excuse me Eniola, I’m just going to the toilet. I’ll be back in a minute. Toilet door closes, straight out of the toilet window.

Thank fuck for that!

Not heard of anyone who can do that.. it’s hard enough to get a dart to stick in them fuckers, used to play on one as a kid in the Church in Hyde in the 70’s
It has been done, but I've never seen it but I saw John Part do a 9 dart in a club in Miles Platting missed double 1 on the way back :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.