Talksport

Im having a renaissence with Jordan,. I am going to ignore his populist bile about City. But thats because he does actually call out people and speaks some truths that no one else would. I am going to try and appreciate him! Wish me luck.

Im having a renaissence with Jordan,. I am going to ignore his populist bile about City. But thats because he does actually call out people and speaks some truths that no one else would. I am going to try and appreciate him! Wish me luck.

Think you will probably need it @GT

Anybody else have the misfortune to hear the 10 minute diatribe by Jordan at the end of the programme. He encouraged everybody to watch the documentary and said if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then it is a duck. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It's so one sided it's pathetic.

Anybody else have the misfortune to hear the 10 minute diatribe by Jordan at the end of the programme. He encouraged everybody to watch the documentary and said if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then it is a duck. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It's so one sided it's pathetic.
He must walk like a cock cause he talks like one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.