Talksport

Surprised you havent called me a man as well , you need to work on your insults
Haven't *

If you bothered to read the original post then you'd know that I was calling Balding out for needlessly insulting a jockey's appearance when she looks like a bloke. Pot calling the kettle "black".

Haven't *

If you bothered to read the original post then you'd know that I was calling Balding out for needlessly insulting a jockey's appearance when she looks like a bloke. Pot calling the kettle black.
You called her he , she is not a he , own it

fyi i can only use one hand so i am not bothered to change screens for a ' on a small fire tablet

As much fun as this is you wont say why you called her he so i am out

Last edited:
Listened to a little on way home tonight. Apparently Dean Saunders thinks Trent Alexander Arnold is the current best English Midfielder. Better than Foden, Rice, etc . Obviously he is called Trent by Talksport. So he starts a couple of games in midfield and suddenly hes the best ?? I didn't ring in and discuss lol.
I suspect they call him Trent because Alexander-Arnold is too long for most of the thick presenters to say.

A rag called in during Goldstein and said Mason Mount wasn't an upgrade on Fred.
Goldstein almost falling off his chair.
The rag said "could Mount get in the Brazillian side like Fred does?
Goldstein replied "that's not a good example to give when you consider Richarlason plays up front for Brazil...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.