Talksport

I catch a bit of them every now and again. Both of them struggle to actually string coherent sentences together. Jordan abuses the English language misusing words. Absolute dross
A coherent sentence for a Talkshite Presenter is usually
A three year ban for drink driving.

I catch a bit of them every now and again. Both of them struggle to actually string coherent sentences together. Jordan abuses the English language misusing words. Absolute dross
The number of mispronounced words or words used in completely the wrong context by Jordan is staggering.. A couple per sentence at times … !

Fuck Me …. Pearce must have taken his dog to Istanbul only for it to get run over by a City bus. That can be the only reason he looks so glum.

Fair do’s to Durham who punched the air in celebration at the final whistle.

i have just watched that clip for the first time and in fairness to Pearce, whilst he obviously wasnt delirious about City winning or even happy, I do wonder if he was preparing his spiel. I was so nervous ahead of the CL I barely celebrated winning the FA Cup, in fact I didn’t really think it was a huge deal. the one I wanted more than anything was the CL, the defeat by Chelsea was gutting, we had all carried it right up to the final whistle in Istanbul, I didnt even give two fucks about the treble, it’s the CL I wanted and we got it. Pearce even goes on to say he is pleased for City and Pep.

Jordon always comes across as though he knows something about the case or he has to stop himself going full blown anti city, either way this station will pull anything to get the listeners in

Jordon always comes across as though he knows something about the case or he has to stop himself going full blown anti city, either way this station will pull anything to get the listeners in

He has been fed lies from levy and the red shirts for years! He only hears one sided information! He is a sheep like the mass media and opposing fans

i have just watched that clip for the first time and in fairness to Pearce, whilst he obviously wasnt delirious about City winning or even happy, I do wonder if he was preparing his spiel. I was so nervous ahead of the CL I barely celebrated winning the FA Cup, in fact I didn’t really think it was a huge deal. the one I wanted more than anything was the CL, the defeat by Chelsea was gutting, we had all carried it right up to the final whistle in Istanbul, I didnt even give two fucks about the treble, it’s the CL I wanted and we got it. Pearce even goes on to say he is pleased for City and Pep.
I agree, I don't see anything wrong with Pearce reaction, he's obviously not a City fan and I would only expect a City fan to be well pleased
He spoke well at the end and said he was pleased for the club etc to have won it
I think some people look for stuff that ain't there and expect everyone to be jumping for joy, but that's not how things are in reality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.