Talksport

Its quite funny when the irish, italian, Liverpool supporting cockney Tony Cascarino tries to say Jude Bellinum. :-)
Even funnier when Cascarino talks about watchin Jude Bellinum playin for Birminum against Nottinum Fowest in the champiun chip. Said he was gweat at tackwin or summat.

Fuck Me …. Pearce must have taken his dog to Istanbul only for it to get run over by a City bus. That can be the only reason he looks so glum.

Fair do’s to Durham who punched the air in celebration at the final whistle.

He does look miserable as hell but I have a feeling he meant his words of congrats…..maybe he was in some kind inner turmoil that he failed as a manager and knows he could never have managed to make a side play like Pep can ? Maybe he was thinking about something negative but I choose to believe we was ‘happy’ we had won and meant his congrats - he obviously isn’t a joyful person at all

I noticed that wife beating c*nt Collymore is creeping back in to Talkshite. H&J give him a call every Friday it seems.

The thick wife beating c*nt contradicted himself over Henderson moving to SA. Dopey understood why he's done it, he's done everything for Liverpool and asked who can blame him as he's securing the financial future of his grandkids etc. Then goes on to say he's tainted his career with this move and goes against his values. Which one is it Stan?

Last edited:
Max Rushden really is holier than thou. The bitter man is currently criticising Henderson's move to SA. Let's be honest St Max, if a radio station offered you quadruple your salary to work for an SA broadcaster, you'd do it. Complete berk who hates people or teams doing well.

Max Rushden really is holier than thou. The bitter man is currently criticising Henderson's move to SA. Let's be honest St Max, if a radio station offered you quadruple your salary to work for an SA broadcaster, you'd do it. Complete berk who hates people or teams doing well.
Rushden is the embodiment of the pompous pontificating Guardian type who spews forth their student union political views on any platform he is given. As such his anti City agenda is never far from the surface and of course in his world, the only good Arab is a Palestinian one.

Speaks out about gambling too but moved abroad to Australia and work for a sports show sponsored by.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.