Talksport

Max Rushden really is holier than thou. The bitter man is currently criticising Henderson's move to SA. Let's be honest St Max, if a radio station offered you quadruple your salary to work for an SA broadcaster, you'd do it. Complete berk who hates people or teams doing well.

Exactly this. Rushden's selective hypocrite shows he has no credibility.
If he wants to moralise he should talk about human rights and the treatment of indigenous people he lives in Australia but he doesn't. Funny that.

Max Rushden really is holier than thou. The bitter man is currently criticising Henderson's move to SA. Let's be honest St Max, if a radio station offered you quadruple your salary to work for an SA broadcaster, you'd do it. Complete berk who hates people or teams doing well.
Anyone who works for talk sport (Murdoch) hasn't got a moral leg to stand on...

Rushden is the embodiment of the pompous pontificating Guardian type who spews forth their student union political views on any platform he is given. As such his anti City agenda is never far from the surface and of course in his world, the only good Arab is a Palestinian one.
Colour me shocked, Max is championing the Wrexham story. In Max's racist eyes, white Hollywood owners are OK, Middle Eastern owners are not.

Colour me shocked, Max is championing the Wrexham story. In Max's racist eyes, white Hollywood owners are OK, Middle Eastern owners are not.
Rushden and Glendenning had Sam Lee on this morning for comments about City, I only heard the back end of the conversation. Rushden openly said he hoped City would run out out of steam this season before bringing up the charges. He finished by churlishly talking about the size of asterisks on our achievements.

I turned off the radio.

Rushden and Glendenning had Sam Lee on this morning for comments about City, I only heard the back end of the conversation. Rushden openly said he hoped City would run out out of steam this season before bringing up the charges. He finished by churlishly talking about the size of asterisks on our achievements.

I turned off the radio.
The pisspot Glendenning was fawning over the Wrexham owners saying how they've done lots for the community... he might want to read up on the development around City's stadium which he conveniently chose not to mention.

I turned off the radio.
I would and never have turned that radio station on. I read enough shite on here about the programme to even consider I`m missing out on something.
Really does amaze me how many Blue Mooners turn on ... just to get upset.

I turned off the radio.

I’m sure Sam Lee defended us staunchly & said the club have always vociferously denied any wrongdoing therefore there won’t be any asterisks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.