Talksport

I had a rag fan come up to me snarling and saying that when CITY lose this challenge against the P/L (and the 115) then we would be kicked out of the league and all the other clubs would be laughing at us.
So I asked him what would happen WHEN we win?
I also pointed out that as things stand CITY haven't been found guilty of anything re the 115 charges unlike the rags who were guilty and only received a relatively small fine.
The look of bafflement on his face was something to behold as he then turned and walked away.

Feel sorry for the Palace fans. Imagine having to live with the fact that at some point in history, that vile creature owned your club. Knowing that at some stage in your football supporting life you actually put money in his pocket. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
I couldn’t live with myself opening a link with this **** in it..

I had a rag fan come up to me snarling and saying that when CITY lose this challenge against the P/L (and the 115) then we would be kicked out of the league and all the other clubs would be laughing at us.
I also pointed out that as things stand CITY haven't been found guilty of anything re the 115 charges unlike the rags who were guilty and only received a relatively small fine.
The look of bafflement on his face was something to behold as he then turned and walked away.

A smack in the face to cunts like that is usually more effective than wasting time attempting to educate the braindead fuckers.

I’m really getting pissed off with talk sport!

It’s ok for villa to consider legal action but the way city have gone about it is wrong! wtf

Hope you stuck your size 10’s up his arse?

Look upon TS as some kind of fishing trawler. They are casting their nets far and wide in the hope of hauling in something, and by the sounds of it they have succeeded.
If you walk into a newsagents and see the headline 'Hundreds of beautiful young women from Hampshire are to set up a brothel on the planet Mercury, and Popeye's girlfriend Olive Oyl is to be the Madam,' you wouldn't buy it: you'd know it's a headline-catcher with absolutely no substance to it. TS is exactly the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.