Talksport

Its weird isnt it how this "forensic" style of looking at football club accounts only seemed to begin when we started winning things?......................
You sum up perfectly the situation that has been allowed to develop in English football over the last fifteen years or so:

* all of the jealousy and angst directed at us from the other top English clubs, both from their managers/owners and their 'tribes'

*all of the related threads created in all of the fans' forums, including here

* all of the chancers like Tebas heading up the other major leagues in Europe queuing up to profit from the self-destructive course the Premier League is intent on pursuing

and so on and so on.. all neatly summed up in your one sentence!

And a sentence which should be the starting point, the very inspiration for some brave investigative journalist or other to begin the process of creating a documentary on the whole charade; from UEFA and Platini after Leeds and Portsmouth; to Chelsea and Abramovic; to City; to Everton and Forest last season; to Newcastle and this Summer's transfer window..

It should lead to a documentary analysing and charting the whole rank process foisted upon English football by the Red Cartel and its acolytes, all for the sake of its own selfish, vested interests.

However, not that I'm going to hold my breath waiting for such a balanced investigative documentary to ever be made let alone screened.. because I know that the cowards in the English football media will never, ever grow the cojones to undertake, create and deliver such an analysis..

Last edited:
Keown carping on about respect etc etc… He obviously doesn’t remember what a total disrespectful fucker he was in his long distant playing days … Total mard arsed ****, I hope Pep smokes 2 King Eddies at once, when we win the league this season …!

or what he did in that United/Arsenal game.

embarrassing

I’d place a bet that the talkSHITE researchers come on here, see what is pissing off City fans, then use that as the narrative for their shows. They are just a bunch of WUM’s of the highest order. I switched it off well over 10 years ago, and have never listened to a single word of it since. It’s the best decision I have ever made. It’s a spiteful, toxic, moronic media outlet. SWITCH IT OFF!

Listen to this fucking Jordan, a massive **** this fella
Simon Jordan is a great example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

You can tell he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, which ironically makes him stupid.

The smartest people are so smart because they're aware of how little they actually know in the vast and grand scheme of things. Jordan on the other hand speaks with such authority and conviction on football, despite mostly talking nonsense.

Simon Jordan is a great example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

You can tell he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, which ironically makes him stupid.

The smartest people are so smart because they're aware of how little they actually know in the vast and grand scheme of things. Jordan on the other hand speaks with such authority and conviction on football, despite mostly talking nonsense.

With (what he thinks) are clever words, to make him sound intellectual, when he is just a failed businessman who now earns his corn on that radio station.......

A face you could punch all day long, fucking ponce

Listening to TS last night whilst driving, the two unknown to me presenters, both Arsenal fans announced that Foden had won the PFA award - they went on to say that he needed to develop his game though and be more like Odegaard is at Arsenal - They then went on to say that Saka had a brilliant EUROs but Foden was poor, I think Saka did one thing in the whole tournament, whereas Foden tried to affect the game in an unfamiliar position but didn't always come off.
Awful, awful station but it's still better than propaganda HQ Beeb.

With (what he thinks) are clever words, to make him sound intellectual, when he is just a failed businessman who now earns his corn on that radio station.......

A face you could punch all day long, fucking ponce
He talks very fast with long words to try and give the impression if intelligence very similar to Russel Brand bath are twats and agree on the punching as well.

Listening to TS last night whilst driving, the two unknown to me presenters, both Arsenal fans announced that Foden had won the PFA award - they went on to say that he needed to develop his game though and be more like Odegaard is at Arsenal - They then went on to say that Saka had a brilliant EUROs but Foden was poor, I think Saka did one thing in the whole tournament, whereas Foden tried to affect the game in an unfamiliar position but didn't always come off.
Awful, awful station but it's still better than propaganda HQ Beeb.

Any positive from anything coming from our club is always followed up with a negative 100% Everytime! Listen out for it it will happen

Didn't Jordan start out as some kind of Alan Sugar-type business tycoon? I know he owned Crystal Palace for a while, but I'm sure I read somewhere his real aim was wheeling and dealing on the stock market, commodities, etc?
But now he's on a radio show using this position to provoke football fans across the country, hoping they'll ring in and swell the coffers of TalkShite.

What a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.