Talksport

I see Simon Jordan is coming up with the line that Pep’s net spend is a £100 million a year? Yeah Grealish signed but in the same period we got money for Torres, Angelino, Harrison and Nmecha. Plus moved Aguero and Garcia’ wages off the books. If you add the transfer fees up to £83 million recouped, add to that prize money from winning the premier league and reaching a champions league final. Then all the tv money and sponsorship income, that probably suggests a profit to me.

Brilliant Thread by the reliable Swiss Ramble. Worth Reading

His conclusion

1655366002694.png

I see Simon Jordan is coming up with the line that Pep’s net spend is a £100 million a year? Yeah Grealish signed but in the same period we got money for Torres, Angelino, Harrison and Nmecha. Plus moved Aguero and Garcia’ wages off the books. If you add the transfer fees up to £83 million recouped, add to that prize money from winning the premier league and reaching a champions league final. Then all the tv money and sponsorship income, that probably suggests a profit to me.
Swiss Ramble gives the facts:

Swiss Ramble gives the facts:

Talksport, don’t let the facts get in the way of the lie they are trying to educate their listeners with. It’s a pissing in the wind exercise trying to educate the outside world to City’s finance. It’s already too late for them to understand we are well set to build on the last decade or so of success. How long before we start hearing about a super league again because other clubs cannot get their houses in order.

I see that ham-faced Noddy has been trotting out the line that Eriksson owes a debt to Brentford because they gave him a 6 month deal.

Why should anyone take a bloke who pissed his own fortune away on a vanity project seriously?

He should be permanently embrassed rather than conceited.

Jordan is a mouthy gobshite. Just because anyone can string a decent sentence together doesn't make them an expert in anything.
Great shout. People are fooled by Neville as he is fairly eloquent (when compared to most pundits) but when you actually understand what he’s saying, more often than not its complete garbage.

Brazil is out of control this morning.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we see another photo of him in a heap, his head like a plum by the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.