Talksport

Half an hour of breathless anticipation of Ibrahimović going to the rags from Durham and Gough. Apparently, Chelsea and Arsenal have settled squads and will challenge but the rags 'world class' signings will certainly be top 4 and may even be champions and as usual, we don't exist.

Talksport website focussing on us getting 31,000 at the MCG while Liverpool got 95,000 two years ago. Apparently we're rich but not big. I think they've got the message that City fans have no time for them so most of their output is about bigging up the rags and dippers and taking the piss out of us. Must really annoy them that we don't give a shit and no-one ever calls their phone ins.
Lack of glory hunting foreign fans is a really strange thing to try and insult a club about.

Talksport website focussing on us getting 31,000 at the MCG while Liverpool got 95,000 two years ago. Apparently we're rich but not big. I think they've got the message that City fans have no time for them so most of their output is about bigging up the rags and dippers and taking the piss out of us. Must really annoy them that we don't give a shit and no-one ever calls their phone ins.

lmao so a mighty Chinese /Aussie fanbase makes you a big club... makes you a plastic glory hunting club to me without true fans from your area

I caught part of an interview this afternoon on the Awwwksward and Bacon show, roughly around 3:15pm.

It was 2 guests talking about the MLS and the collapse of Chivas USA, then they went on to talk about bringing Acadamy players from the UK over to the US to help them improve as it would be "better than them going up north" Seemed interesting that it was getting such positive promotion when there is so little credit given to what City/New York City have done with Facey and Angelino.

Had to get out of the car to go to work so missed the rest of it. Did anyone else hear it? Was wondering who the guests were and what else was said?
You didnt miss much more. The guests were the Chivas CEO and an English coach who is training their under 18 team which was the main subject of the discussion. They were asked why the MLS franchise had been taken from Chivas and after very many words, it seemed to boil down to a very bland 'management problems' so i was none the wiser. You were right though, if they knew their subject, Facey and Angelino could have been referenced.

Just popped out in the car for 10 mins and had this on the radio. Thought rags had signed Ibra the way they were going on. They might they might not good player, but premiership and champions league favourites you are having a laugh.
The way United are spunking money on transfers and wages this and last season on old pros is unbelievable and they get away with it with no criticism. If it were City the players would be mercenaries and we would get so much stick.
Dual standards or what this is what pisses me off more than anything and partly why I love City so much.
Lets stick it to them again!!!

Half an hour of breathless anticipation of Ibrahimović going to the rags from Durham and Gough. Apparently, Chelsea and Arsenal have settled squads and will challenge but the rags 'world class' signings will certainly be top 4 and may even be champions and as usual, we don't exist.
I'v been watching Viki Michelle's tits on 'Allo, Allo, is it safe to turn talkshite on? I could do with a laugh, deluded twunts

"I'd rather have two premier league titles in the cupboard, world class superstars across the team and champions league football every year than 95,000 fans in Australia"

The above words are my mates response when he picked up the talksport crowd post, he supports Southampton.

The world sees through them now.

Desperately trying, and failing, to stay relevant in the domestic shake-up.

You didnt miss much more. The guests were the Chivas CEO and an English coach who is training their under 18 team which was the main subject of the discussion. They were asked why the MLS franchise had been taken from Chivas and after very many words, it seemed to boil down to a very bland 'management problems' so i was none the wiser. You were right though, if they knew their subject, Facey and Angelino could have been referenced.

Thanks Saddleworth. Seems like the CEO is doing a PR thing to raise the profile to try and get some youth players.

Shame talkshite can't, or won't see the bigger picture.

lmao so a mighty Chinese /Aussie fanbase makes you a big club... makes you a plastic glory hunting club to me without true fans from your area
nail on the head , ask any evertonian , and they outnumber the mourner supporters by aprrox 2 to 1 on Merseyside , the mourners gained their world wide support in asia , china , australia etc., when they used to be a big club. The problem with having gloryhunters as "fans" is their distinct lack of loyalty , the mourners world wide support will dwindle away , because they will realise the grievers never be a big club again , they are now on a par with Newcastle , Villa , Sunderland , etc. It proves how shit the mourners/dippers/grievers scouse tw*ts are now , when all their glory days are only available on VHS video :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.