Taylor Hawkins RIP

I hope I’m wrong but I just can’t see that Dave Grohl will want the band to continue. Kurt Cobain was bad enough but Dave having known Taylor for 25 years and he was very close to him almost like a brother he will be absolutely devastated.

I hope I’m wrong but I just can’t see that Dave Grohl will want the band to continue. Kurt Cobain was bad enough but Dave having known Taylor for 25 years and he was very close to him almost like a brother he will be absolutely devastated.

He wrote this last year -

“Our bond wаs immediаte upon first meeting, аnd with every dаy, every song, аnd every note thаt we ever plаyed together, we grew closer. We were mаde for eаch other, аnd I’m grаteful we met in this life.”

“I’m not аfrаid to sаy thаt our chаnce meeting wаs love аt first sight, igniting а musicаl ‘twin flаme’ thаt still burns to this dаy. We’ve become аn unstoppаble duo, both on аnd offstаge, in seаrch of аny аnd аll аdventure we cаn find.”

Columbia is the best place to go on tour if you are into your drugs I would imagine. Its bad enough for family and friends when you lose someone, hopefully it will not be a death that is drug or depression related RIP seemed a decent bloke

Someone like Taylor Hawkins doesn't need to go to Colombia to get drugs, he'd get just as good stuff at any big hollywood party.

The reason they're there is every big band does basically the same South American tour. They all play Rio, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Bogota, Lima. Usually they time it to hit the big festivals which end up having almost identical lineups from one week to another in Chile, Colombia and Brazil.

Those are going on over this month and why Foo Fighters and a bunch of other bands are in South America right now - The Strokes are doing an identical tour.

Someone like Taylor Hawkins doesn't need to go to Colombia to get drugs, he'd get just as good stuff at any big hollywood party.

The reason they're there is every big band does basically the same South American tour. They all play Rio, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Bogota, Lima. Usually they time it to hit the big festivals which end up having almost identical lineups from one week to another in Chile, Colombia and Brazil.

Those are going on over this month and why Foo Fighters and a bunch of other bands are in South America right now - The Strokes are doing an identical tour.
It was a bit tongue in cheek mate as Colombia is associated with drugs, nevertheless it is another sad loss for the world of music. It seems the talented ones go early. That's why McCartney is still alive and kicking

Fucking hell. At aged 50.and with kids you'd think he'd have known better and got the wild days out of his system.

"Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins 'had ten different drugs in his system including heroin, marijuana, antidepressants and opioids' when he died in Colombia hotel"

Fucking hell. At aged 50.and with kids you'd think he'd have known better and got the wild days out of his system.

"Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins 'had ten different drugs in his system including heroin, marijuana, antidepressants and opioids' when he died in Colombia hotel"
Death wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.