Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

Nasri has a history of destroying Utds backline. Their defenders struggle against dribblers. Of even argue AJ could get a nod.

Richards----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy
-----Milner------------Yaya--------De Jong
Nasri-----------------------------------Silva
------------------Balotelli-------------------

Honestly I could see Aguero and Balotelli. Roberto doesn't shy from big comps like last year. This is a different squad and he coaches the accordingly. We don't have a striker like Tevez who can probe defences on the counter. We will need to manage possession.

------------JH------------
PZ----VK--------JL------GC
------ND-----GB---------
----------YT------------
JM--------------------DS
----------SA------------

c4lv3rt said:
-------------------------------Hart----------------------------------

Richards---------Kompany--(C)---------Lescott----------Clichy

---------------Dejong-------------Barry-------------

--------------------------YaYa-------------Milner------------

------------Silva--------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Mario-----------------------------

Pants
Kolarov
Zabs
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

on the money this one.
Mancini team written all over it.

alky313 said:
Nasri has a history of destroying Utds backline. Their defenders struggle against dribblers. Of even argue AJ could get a nod.

Yes I also think Nasri should play, but he'll have to produce something like his WHL's performance !!

In many respects it will also depend on who Mancini wants to play against Wolves.

Me i don't give a shit about performance in rags game only the result. I would settle for the draw, and being defensive minded especially in first 20 -30 mins I would prefer to see a team that could cancel out their threat from the wings so for me

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

NDJ
Barry
Milner

Yaya
Silva
Balotelli

Leaving Aguero, Nasri, AJ and Dzeko on the bench to change things if it goes tits up. Of course for those who would want to see us go for their throats Milner could be dropped to the bench and be replaced with Nasri or Aguero. For me to have the team that started at WHL go to the swamp is one step to far I think we would lose the midfield battle.

LoveCity said:
OptaCity Opta City
24 - In 24 appearances #MCFC's Gareth Barry has never won a Premier League game against #MUFC, drawing 4 and losing 20. Evasive.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Eeep, get him on the bench!

go read the latest training report.

It will be interesting to see how City players will be mentally prepared for this game. In CS, attitude of City players was terrible;/ 2-0 at HT and in second half everyone bend over over Rags instead of playing their game. It was trophy game, not a friendly. City have a better players, United have winning mentality and luck. 1-1 is my prediction.

Dzeko's not the man for this game IMO. The temptation to play long balls and floating the ball into the area on free-kicks and corners just plays into their hands. The last thing they need is tricky players running at them or 1-2s around the penalty area because their CBs aren't mobile enough to deal with this and will resort to shirt-pulling, tripping and obstruction. That's why I'd play Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Balotelli. The midfield needs 2 tenacious tacklers and I'd opt for Zab and DeJong. As good as Yaya is, he sometimes goes missing.

toffee balls said:
c4lv3rt said:
-------------------------------Hart----------------------------------

Richards---------Kompany--(C)---------Lescott----------Clichy

---------------Dejong-------------Barry-------------

--------------------------YaYa-------------Milner------------

------------Silva--------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Mario-----------------------------

Pants
Kolarov
Zabs
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

on the money this one.
Mancini team written all over it.

Isa futbol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.