Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

theres no way i would play mario at ragland, i knows he says hes turned over new leaf, but after a gd kicking from the rags hes likely to do sumit daft. i would bench him and if needed bring him on after 60mins, derbys aint the place for a temperamental mario imo, well at least to start with

welsh_andy said:
theres no way i would play mario at ragland, i knows he says hes turned over new leaf, but after a gd kicking from the rags hes likely to do sumit daft. i would bench him and if needed bring him on after 60mins, derbys aint the place for a temperamental mario imo, well at least to start with

He got MOTM against 'em in the FA Cup semi?

c4lv3rt said:
welsh_andy said:

wembley and ragland completely 2 different places, and you know mario hes hot and cold.
im just saying i wouldnt start him tbh

welsh_andy said:
c4lv3rt said:
welsh_andy said:

wembley and ragland completely 2 different places, and you know mario hes hot and cold.

Fair do's mate, i just think he's well worth the risk imo, i can't see Sergio startin' (fitness) and Dzeko isn't in sparkling form so to me he's the only option. We've seen Mancio is more than happy to take a risk on Mario.

This is the hardest game to predict the team. There are two options, but it all depends on whether Mancini decides to go with 2 strikers or not. I think we will see this on Sunday , or something very similar :

--------------------Hart---------------------
Richards-----Vinnie K-----Lescott-------Clichy
--------------NDJ--------Milner-------------
Silva--------------Yaya---------------Nasri
-----------------Balotelli--------------------

That team is a good a guess as anyones. For some reason , I don't see Aguero starting the game , I feel Mancini would value Yaya's pace and strength running at the rags a little more , especially in an away game. Milner HAS to play, recently he has been playing superb , he can go forward , he can defend and he can score. NDJ is the reinforcement that is necessary in a game like this , he will sit , break play up and get us on our way. I think Nasri and Silva pick themselves due to the fact that they can heavily influence a game. Mario is in the same boat, there is no way he can't start. 4 in 4 , playing for the team , looking unstoppable. He will cause damage on Sunday , the man is in the zone. He has proved that in the big games ( FA semi and final ) that he will step up , he didn't play in either league derby last year , but I believe he will turn in the performance. He seems to have knuckled down and got on with the job , and reading recent interviews , he sounds up for it. I wouldn't mind seeing Aguero up there with him , he is a quality player , but I really can't see how Mancini is gunna set up for it. He with either stick on the side of caution , or go for it. As long as we play like we can and don't bottle it , I will be happy.

I always back City , no matter the opposition or the location , I really hope we win but the task we face is huge , no team has gone there and got anything in a very long time . I pray to god that we change that

2-1 City , Balotelli and Nasri

CTID

c4lv3rt said:
welsh_andy said:
c4lv3rt said:

Fair do's mate, i just think he's well worth the risk imo, i can't see Sergio startin' (fitness) and Dzeko isn't in sparkling form so to me he's the only option. We've seen Mancio is more than happy to take a risk on Mario.

i know what ya saying, is it worth the risk, hmmm i dunno, tough call, but mario is on fire at mo, dzeko and kun seem to work together.
anyway as long as we come away with sumit who cares,lolol

welsh_andy said:
c4lv3rt said:
welsh_andy said:

i know what ya saying, is it worth the risk, hmmm i dunno, tough call, but mario is on fire at mo, dzeko and kun seem to work together.

Spot on :)

welsh_andy said:
c4lv3rt said:
welsh_andy said:

I hope we don't play for a draw, park the bus and lose to a scrappy/dubious/late/controversial goal.

IMO perfect time to play Mario, we have nothing to lose, all the pundits saying rag win, for me perfect opportunity for Mancini to test Mario and see if he has the big game mentality, if it pays off managers trust in Mario goes up, if he fucks it up being typical mario, mancini then knows he will have to give him more time. :-)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON CITY ITS DERBY WEEKEND LETS DO THE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT IM FUCKIN BUZZIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.