Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

---------------hart--------------
richards--kompany-lescott--clichy
----------de jong--barry---------
------silva-----yaya----nasri----
--------------aguero------------

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Jason-Manford-previews-the-Manchester-derby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... ster-derby</a>

Blue Elmo said:
This is the hardest game to predict the team. There are two options, but it all depends on whether Mancini decides to go with 2 strikers or not. I think we will see this on Sunday , or something very similar :

--------------------Hart---------------------
Richards-----Vinnie K-----Lescott-------Clichy
--------------NDJ--------Milner-------------
Silva--------------Yaya---------------Nasri
-----------------Balotelli--------------------

That team is a good a guess as anyones. For some reason , I don't see Aguero starting the game , I feel Mancini would value Yaya's pace and strength running at the rags a little more , especially in an away game. Milner HAS to play, recently he has been playing superb , he can go forward , he can defend and he can score. NDJ is the reinforcement that is necessary in a game like this , he will sit , break play up and get us on our way. I think Nasri and Silva pick themselves due to the fact that they can heavily influence a game. Mario is in the same boat, there is no way he can't start. 4 in 4 , playing for the team , looking unstoppable. He will cause damage on Sunday , the man is in the zone. He has proved that in the big games ( FA semi and final ) that he will step up , he didn't play in either league derby last year , but I believe he will turn in the performance. He seems to have knuckled down and got on with the job , and reading recent interviews , he sounds up for it. I wouldn't mind seeing Aguero up there with him , he is a quality player , but I really can't see how Mancini is gunna set up for it. He with either stick on the side of caution , or go for it. As long as we play like we can and don't bottle it , I will be happy.

I always back City , no matter the opposition or the location , I really hope we win but the task we face is huge , no team has gone there and got anything in a very long time . I pray to god that we change that

2-1 City , Balotelli and Nasri

CTID

He will play Barry i suspect, not Milner, unless its Nige that steps down but i cant see that. It all depends on whether Bob places more emphasis on nullifying their threat - Nani, Shrek and Young, or focussing on attack. I would favour the latter, because utd have been ropey this year, only doing well because teams are frightened of them, and back off. We have nothing to fear, even in that shithole. Either way, we will get chances, we just need to put em away.

cant wait for the game. i think it should be as follows

hart
richards kompany lescott clichy

de jong barry

silva yaya balotelli

aguero

balotelli deserves to play but only if he keeps calm, aj and milner aren't good enough yet to start in a derby, oh and dzeko has the touch of a rapist!

Sit back and we will lose imo. They are really not that great, need to keep our foot on there throat till they stop breathing.

If anyone has seen Zombieland, this is the perfect analogy for beating United. The double tap. Shoot them once and then again in the head to be double sure. Dont let them wriggle around and bite you in the leg when your not looking, because you didnt hit them twice.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmA2WYyw-_A&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmA2WYyw ... re=related</a>

elbombastico123 said:
hart
de jong barry
silva yaya balotelli
aguero
balotelli deserves to play but only if he keeps calm, aj and milner aren't good enough yet to start in a derby, oh and dzeko has the touch of a rapist!
Thank God you are not the gaffer, newbie. Milner is plenty good enough and no way will we play Sergio and Mario from the start. We will pllay Silva with one striker.

lionheart said:
elbombastico123 said:
hart
de jong barry
silva yaya balotelli
aguero
Thank God you are not the gaffer, newbie. Milner is plenty good enough and no way will we play Sergio and Mario from the start. We will pllay Silva with one striker.

Why would we not start with Sergio and Mario exactly?

For me it is 2 from Sergio/Mario/Milner.

Can't wait for the match now...GO ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling Im getting is that Balo AND Milner will start.

HART
RICHARDS
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
CLICHY

YAYA
NDJ
MILNER

SILVA

BALOTELLI
AGUERO

What a team - first time I could genuinely say we have the best side on paper.................................2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.