Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

scorer said:
2-0 City and I cant make up my mind about 1st goalscorer - Aguero or Balloteli.

Who would take a penalty if we had one and both these guys were on the park? Any thoughts?
Penalty!?!? At the swamp? Vidic and the camel will be allowed to dry-bum Kun and Balo and fuck all will be done with twattenburg in charge, unless the 4th official says something.(whoever that is).

--------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------

Richards-----------------Kompany--------------Lescott----------------------Clichy

------------------Milner-----------De Jong-------------Yaya----------------------

---------Silva-----------------------------------------------Nasri----------

----------------------------------Dzeko-----------------------------------------

It feels a little bit harsh on the ones (Mario, AJ and Aguero) left out, but there are choices to make there and I think this is the best we can do to defend well and be powerful on the counter-attacks.

I mostly want Dzeko to paly, despite his low form, for his areal skill they will be needed and Nasri can provide him with wonderful crosses.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
DeJong Zabaleta
Silva Nasri
Aguero Balotelli

anymore than 2sheiks said:
scorer said:
2-0 City and I cant make up my mind about 1st goalscorer - Aguero or Balloteli.

Who would take a penalty if we had one and both these guys were on the park? Any thoughts?
Penalty!?!? At the swamp? Vidic and the camel will be allowed to dry-bum Kun and Balo and fuck all will be done with twattenburg in charge, unless the 4th official says something.(whoever that is).
+1
thats pretty much what will happen, rags will only probs get carded if they decapitate a blue.
more chance of seeing the queen running onto field, rob shrek, run lenght of pitch and dummy De Gea,than getting a penalty there,lol

Will we be wearing our home shirts on Sunday? Our away shirts probably won't be allowed since they have so much red on them. Anyone know?

--------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------

Richards-----------------Kompany--------------Lescott----------------------Clichy

---------------------------Yaya-------------De Jong--------------------------

---------Silva---------------------Aguero-------------------------Milner----------

----------------------------------Balotelli-----------------------------------------

Nasri was pretty much a passenger except for the pass to Kolorov and i think its time he is benched.

-------------------------------Hart----------------------------------

Richards---------Kompany--(C)---------Lescott----------Clichy

---------------Dejong-------------Barry-------------

--------------------------YaYa-------------Milner------------

------------Silva--------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Mario-----------------------------

Pants
Kolarov
Zabs
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm --

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Will we be wearing our home shirts on Sunday? Our away shirts probably won't be allowed since they have so much red on them. Anyone know?

Are they genuine questions?

I really can't see us playing 2 strikers there... Can't win that way. We have to bee realistic and play it low profile and try to get them on the counter-attack as we did Chelsea last year with Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.