Team for Arsenal

cityboy1 said:
LoveCity said:
cityboy1 said:
weve got a couple of good youngsters we could whip out on em

Yup although I'm not sure any will start except possibly Razak if Hargreaves is still crocked. Suarez has as much if not more ability than Oxlade-Chamberlain but less first team experience.
so just to be clear razaks back with us?

Yeah he is back with us and probably in the squad for tomorrow.

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding why this is not important.

It's a great quick way to win another trophy; of course it's not more important than the Prem but why not go out and beat a team that has been looking very good as of late and make a statement?

Rest Silva as he has played a lot of football lately.
Rest Kun as he has (let's be fair) been shite recently.
Rest Yaya; he looks tired.
Everyone else from first squad should play.

Have a feeling Dzeko will have a lot of fun with Arsenal's defenders. :-)

Agueroisablue said:
--------------Hart

Zaba----Toure----Savic----Kolarov

-------de Jong--Barry

--Johnson---Suarez---Nasri

-------------Dzeko
Swap Pantillimon for Joe and Hargreaves for Barry. Yes, I know Costel is average at best, but we need to rest Joe as much as anyone else. He must be drained after yesterday's heroics. If we go out, so be it. We've got bigger fish to fry at the moment. Last season I would have (indeed, did!) say differently and was very disappointed when we went out to the baggies. Now we have some silverware in the cabinet, our priorities have changed. If we were given the choice of one win and one defeat in the next two games (hypothetical I know and the counter argument is why not win both?), I think most fans would pick winning the Norwich game.

jimharri said:
Agueroisablue said:
--------------Hart

Zaba----Toure----Savic----Kolarov

-------de Jong--Barry

--Johnson---Suarez---Nasri

-------------Dzeko
Swap Pantillimon for Joe and Hargreaves for Barry. Yes, I know Costel is average at best, but we need to rest Joe as much as anyone else. He must be drained after yesterday's heroics. If we go out, so be it. We've got bigger fish to fry at the moment. Last season I would have (indeed, did!) say differently and was very disappointed when we went out to the baggies. Now we have some silverware in the cabinet, our priorities have changed. If we were given the choice of one win and one defeat in the next two games (hypothetical I know and the counter argument is why not win both?), I think most fans would pick winning the Norwich game.

Couldn't agree more.

123abcd said:
I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding why this is not important.

It's a great quick way to win another trophy; of course it's not more important than the Prem but why not go out and beat a team that has been looking very good as of late and make a statement?

Rest Silva as he has played a lot of football lately.
Rest Kun as he has (let's be fair) been shite recently.
Rest Yaya; he looks tired.
Everyone else from first squad should play.

Have a feeling Dzeko will have a lot of fun with Arsenal's defenders. :-)

Aguero shite? BIG difference between not being world class every game and being shite. Think hes been fine IMO

Hart

Zaba
Kolo
Savic
Kolarov

De Jong
Hargreaves

AJ
Suarez
Nasri

Dzeko

Subs:
Panti
Nedum
Rekik
Assulin
Milner
Silva
Aguero

Calcio said:
Does anyone really think hargreaves will play? I just cant see it

He certainly will not play 90 mins. But if he's fit enough to take part it seems better to start with him and then sub him when he tires rather than guess how long he will last coming off the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.