Team for Arsenal

In view of his amazing form and as its a QF against a Top Six team, I suspect that Joe Hart may play. Somebody picked Scapuzzi but surely he is out on loan with Mancini junior, but how about young Suarez? Nasri only played 65 mins at Anfield, so he can play again but Micah, Clichy, Vinnie, Lesco, Yaya, Milner, Silva and Sergio should definitely be rested. With Bazza and Mario suspended, the team more or less picks itself.

Would like to see Rekik and possibly Suarez given a go from the start although I'd be surprised if Bob went with either them. Rekik has already looked so assured, I'd like to think he'd be up to the task against what will be a very young Arsenal side in any case. Tough job to pick a balanced side while resting those who need it, now that Balo's suspended ......

Hart
Richards
Kolo
Savic
Clichy

De Jong
Owen
AJ
Kolarov

Nasri
Dzeko

Bench: Panti, Zaba, Onouha, Rekik, Suarez, Yaya, Aguero

my preference

Ric said:
I think only Nasri from today's starting XI is likely to start against Arsenal. Balotelli's suspension is a problem, as I'm fairly certain he would've started the game. I reckon we'll line up something like this:

Pantilimon

Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Savic
Kolarov

de Jong
Razak
Hargreaves

Nasri
Dzeko
Johnson

I think this with a 4-1-2-3 would be perfect as long as nasri and johnson track back to help out at the back. Cus arsenal's young winger - Ox is going to be a menace that is for sure.

Hargreaves will definitely play on tuesday because Mancini mentioned it in the newcastle interview. Hopefully razak plays well then. I think he is a CRACKING future prospect.

Ntini77 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Hart

Zabaleta(c)
K Toure
Savic
Kolarov

De Jong
Hargreaves/Razak

AJ
Dzeko
Suarez(no Balo)

Subs: Pantilimon, Clichy, Richards, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero.

I admire your confidence.

it's whether you think Arsenal will risk RVP, Walcott etc. or go for the likes of Arshavin, Benayoun and Chamakh.

If it's the former then we're gonna have to knacker our best players if we want to win, if it's the latter we might as well just try and keep it steady with fresh players then use the stars as super subs.

Norwich is important and we can't write Bayern off regardless of how unlikely progression is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.