Team for Arsenal

Chris in London said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Worth having Silva, Aguero and Milner on the bench just in case needed.

I think with 5200 fans there we should give it a good go.

3 games off Wembley

It's not even that far, because over two legs home and away I would fancy us against any team in the country at the moment - at least, if we play our best team. So get through tonight, and Wembley is in our reach.

A lot of people have been a bit sniffy about this competition - I don't get it. It's not like our trophy cabinet has been over used for the last three decades and needs the rest. Of course the Prem is the priority, but success breeds success, and winning another trophy this year keeps us ticking along, keeps us in the winning groove. Who knows, we may be up for the first ever domestic treble...
this is nailed on for a rematch of the carling cup semi a few years ago against united

Pant
Zab Kolo Savic Rekik
Dejong Hargreaves (if fit)
Nasri
Johnson kolarov
Dzeko

Bench

Hart Silva Aguero milner Komps

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ntini77 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Hart

Zabaleta(c)
K Toure
Savic
Kolarov

De Jong
Hargreaves/Razak

AJ
Dzeko
Suarez(no Balo)

Subs: Pantilimon, Clichy, Richards, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero.

I admire your confidence.

it's whether you think Arsenal will risk RVP, Walcott etc. or go for the likes of Arshavin, Benayoun and Chamakh.

If it's the former then we're gonna have to knacker our best players if we want to win, if it's the latter we might as well just try and keep it steady with fresh players then use the stars as super subs.

Norwich is important and we can't write Bayern off regardless of how unlikely progression is.
I think he meant your confident in only picking ten players mate.

Roman has just tweeted that's he's been called up to the first team for this.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ntini77 said:
I admire your confidence.

it's whether you think Arsenal will risk RVP, Walcott etc. or go for the likes of Arshavin, Benayoun and Chamakh.

If it's the former then we're gonna have to knacker our best players if we want to win, if it's the latter we might as well just try and keep it steady with fresh players then use the stars as super subs.

Norwich is important and we can't write Bayern off regardless of how unlikely progression is.

oh shit yeah, well we can't even play razak as he's at pompy aint he? christ we have nobody now we've sent them all out on loan.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

oh shit yeah, well we can't even play razak as he's at pompy aint he? christ we have nobody now we've sent them all out on loan.
fuck it, we'll do it with ten

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

fuck it, we'll do it with ten

better than playing Bridge or No24.

onceabluealways said:
Pant
Zab Kolo Savic Rekik
Dejong Hargreaves (if fit)
Nasri
Johnson kolarov
Dzeko

Bench

Hart Silva Aguero milner Komps

I'd go with something like this. Give the main guys a rest. i cant see Wenger playing his top 11 as they are all just returning from injury their season is only just getting back on track. They cant afford injuries.
We need to rest Kompany, Lescott, yaya and Silva at the very least. I'd give Hart a break too.

NDJ said:
Roman has just tweeted that's he's been called up to the first team for this.

Didn't he get into trouble for doing that last time around?<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:26 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Pretty sure Razak is back with us. Probably just for this game and then he'll go out on loan again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.