Team for Arsenal

Worth having Silva, Aguero and Milner on the bench just in case needed.

I think with 5200 fans there we should give it a good go.

3 games off Wembley

I'd imagine Pantimilon will get a game and he'll definitely change the full backs. Can't see why he wouldn't change the centre backs too. As for midfield, Nige will start as will Hargreaves if fit, Razak may join them in the middle with Johnno, Nasri and Dzeko up top.

Pantimilon
Zabba Kolo Savic Kolarov
Nige Hargreaves
Johnson Razak Nasri
Dzeko

I'd love to see Rekik or Suarez get a start or even half an hour as a sub but can't see it happening.

kenzie115 said:
I'd imagine Pantimilon will get a game and he'll definitely change the full backs. Can't see why he wouldn't change the centre backs too. As for midfield, Nige will start as will Hargreaves if fit, Razak may join them in the middle with Johnno, Nasri and Dzeko up top.

Pantimilon
Zabba Kolo Savic Kolarov
Nige Hargreaves
Johnson Razak Nasri
Dzeko

I'd love to see Rekik or Suarez get a start or even half an hour as a sub but can't see it happening.

Now that we've reached this stage of the competition I cannot see why we'd play a reserve goalkeeper. Hart doesn't need resting. We will have to have a few experienced players in the team and a GK is the least likely of the regulars to be tired. He's in great form so I dont think mental tiredness will be an issue, he'll just want to keep playing. We'll probably play an unfamilar CB combination so it will help to have our regular goalkeeper behind them shouting instructions.

What about denis suarez? he looked good when he came on at wolves but its doubtfull he will play hope he gets a run out though.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Worth having Silva, Aguero and Milner on the bench just in case needed.

I think with 5200 fans there we should give it a good go.

3 games off Wembley

It's not even that far, because over two legs home and away I would fancy us against any team in the country at the moment - at least, if we play our best team. So get through tonight, and Wembley is in our reach.

A lot of people have been a bit sniffy about this competition - I don't get it. It's not like our trophy cabinet has been over used for the last three decades and needs the rest. Of course the Prem is the priority, but success breeds success, and winning another trophy this year keeps us ticking along, keeps us in the winning groove. Who knows, we may be up for the first ever domestic treble...

I don't understand why people see this as a nothing cup either, no trophy is nothing! We win this cup and I'll be as excited as I was at the fa cup final and as excited as i'll be if we win the prem, CL, world club cup and super cup. I want us to win everything, every single year, have dome since I was a kid and will always want too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.