-------------Dzeko

Hart
Roman
Milner
Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Rekik

Wenger has confirmed Park and Oxlade-Chamberlain will play. Oxlade-Chamberlain is brilliant for his age and will pose a threat to us.

LoveCity said:
Wenger has confirmed Park and Oxlade-Chamberlain will play. Oxlade-Chamberlain is brilliant for his age and will pose a threat to us.
weve got a couple of good youngsters we could whip out on em

cityboy1 said:
LoveCity said:

Yup although I'm not sure any will start except possibly Razak if Hargreaves is still crocked. Suarez has as much if not more ability than Oxlade-Chamberlain but less first team experience.

LoveCity said:
cityboy1 said:
LoveCity said:

Yup although I'm not sure any will start except possibly Razak if Hargreaves is still crocked. Suarez has as much if not more ability than Oxlade-Chamberlain but less first team experience.
so just to be clear razaks back with us?

SWP's back said:
Gotta play Hart. Keepers dont get tired!
Agreed, as I've said already on this thread I find Pantilimon properly dodgy.

Hope Mancini puts out a strong team, one that can go there and win. There are 5200 of us making the trip down there after all.

Got to play the strongest side, if we lose and the draw for the semi is arsenal v united then it will be a bummer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.