Subs.
Given
Bridge
Lescott
De Jong
Barry
SWP
Balotelli

Plenty of attacking options which I think we need to have have at home games like this and plenty of physical players to deal with Blackburn right up the park.
Lescott in for Boateng if he's not fit, and Balotelli to get a run out at some point too. De Jong and Barry can come on to tighten things up once we've secured a good lead. Milner said he wants to play in the middle so give him that chance. Plenty of height at the back for those long balls and set pieces

...............Hart................
Richards....Toure....Kompany.....Boateng
....Adam .....Yaya...Barry..Milner
..............Adebayor...Tevez....

Subs. Lescott.Given.Balotelli. Silva.Vieira.NDJ,Zaba

----------------Hart-----------------

Richards----Kolo----Kompany----Boateng

------------Yaya----De Jong-------------

Johnson--------Silva-------------Milner

---------------Tevez--------------

For me

Hart- Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Bridge-Yaya-Barry-Milner-Adam Johnson- Tévez- Ade

Subs: Given-Boateng-Lescott-SWP-De Jong-Silva-Balotelli

HART

BOATENG TOURE KOMPANY LESCOTT

DE JONG

MILNER TOURE

TEVEZ SILVA

ADEBAYOR

Bring Balotelli on as a massive impact sub, a cold start in the Premier League could be a bit much to ask after nearly a month out with injury, and half this xi will have been all over the world this week, but at least they've playued a few games together. This side has the power and the pace to cope with Blackburn and more than enough energy, guile, class and goals to dispatch Blackburn comfortably!

Just my view!

Boateng---Kolo---Kompany---Lescott

-----Toure----de Jong-----Milner----

---Johnson-----Tevez----Silva------

My preference. I think it's solid enough at the back and if it's still stale (0-0) in the second half sub in Adebayor at the top:

Boateng-----Kolo------Kompany-------Lescott

----------Toure----------de Jong------------

---Johnson-------Tevez--------Silva---------

----------------Adebayor--------------------

Not looking good for Saturday.

had thought Adebayor would be a certain starter, but seems he's got a knock and is doubtful as well - see training report.

may have to hope that Tevez makes a quick recovery from his injury otherwise it's going to be Santa Cruz (assuming he's fit?) or an Academy player. Nimley is out as well

we have to have both ade ad tevez on the pitch (if both are fit)

its about time we stopped playing so safe at home and started to let other teams worry about us more than worrying about them

Its blackburn...not liverpool chelski, utd spurs or arsenal..........we shouldnt have to play defensively against this lot......lets go outt here and attack them for once

-------------Hart-------------
Richards--Toure--Kompany--Lescott
---Dejong----Yaya----Barry----
--Johnson---Tevez-----Milner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.