teenage scum attack cyclist in town

Another sad incident , a sign of the times ...... seems like they not only broke the cyclists jaw after knocking him off his bike and into the road on Miller Street , but they also assaulted a member of the public who gave chase too .....

cameras all over the city , on almost every main street corner , yet these thugs just vanish into thin air .... yet another stunning success for CCTV!

Hope the do gooders who want brownie points & nit pick at serious issues & threats to everyone get a awake up & smell the coffee time someday ,it was Pakistani asians who did it & they generally dont like us ,Unlike indians,Jamaicans & chinese & europeans & no im not racist ,got mates of all the religiöns ,its a valued topic & worthy of discussion until the brownie point brigade spoil it like most posts on here!

wilba said:
Hope the do gooders who want brownie points & nit pick at serious issues & threats to everyone get a awake up & smell the coffee time someday ,it was Pakistani asians who did it & they generally dont like us ,Unlike indians,Jamaicans & chinese & europeans & no im not racist ,got mates of all the religiöns ,its a valued topic & worthy of discussion until the brownie point brigade spoil it like most posts on here!

Oh my days.

I have plenty of Pakistani mates who like me. What's going on there?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
wilba said:

Oh my days.

Are you 'Everyone' pollocks?

Ohhh the irony.

wilba said:

Oh my days.

And I would have gotten away with it...if it wasn't for you pesky Pakistani Asians...

Scooby+Doo+Hassle+in+the+Castle+1969.JPG

dazdon said:
wilba said:

Oh my days.

Are you 'Everyone' pollocks?

Ohhh the irony.

Eh?

wilba said:

I don't think anything that I posted was trying to score "brownie points" and what's wrong with being a do-gooder?

If this was a conversation about the threats we face, fine. But it isn't. All I asked for was clarification on how the conclusion of racial motivation had come about and was routinely ignored. Is that not prohibiting debate?

manchester blue said:
A cyclist? Had it coming. They're all tax dodging, red light jumping tossers.

It is thought that the comments made by the perpetrator is "Did you enjoy the coca cola I gave you last week".

What is good is that members of the public stood up to be counted and helped him and some even gave chase and caught one of the perpetrators. Fantastic public spirit which should be rewarded. Even though it was a cyclist.

Nob head most cyclists pay vehicle tax its only the minority of cyclists that cycle as their only means of transport if you are not aware yet your vehicle tax is judged by your co2 emissions etc and seeing as a cyclist has non he has more rights on the road than most

and as a vehicle tax payer and cyclist i would welcome you on a ride around manchester anytime and we would see who the tossers are on the road !

let me know if you are up for it but i imagine your days of being able to ride a bike are long behind you hence your comments

roaminblue said:
wilba said:

All I asked for was clarification on how the conclusion of racial motivation had come about and was routinely ignored. Is that not prohibiting debate?

What's with the wanting clarification ? Its merely a thread on opinions ffs what is there to clarify?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.