teenage scum attack cyclist in town

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
Still not had it explained why the OP mentioned Woolwich...

To be honest it was an initial and a bit of an ignorant reaction to the video I saw on the men web site and when posted I thought "should I" but kept it on regardless, I initially compared a Muslim extremist attack to a racist attack, seeing as Muslim is a religion these two attacks are not comparable but who is to say the attackers were not encouraged by the extremists attack, doubtful but not imposssble, just a view or an an opinion.......think I have that right still on liberalmoon...

Of course you have the right to say/think whatever you want. I have the right to challenge any bigoted or ignorant opinions.

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious.

Regards

Your friendly neighborhood liberal.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Josh Blue said:

To be honest it was an initial and a bit of an ignorant reaction to the video I saw on the men web site and when posted I thought "should I" but kept it on regardless, I initially compared a Muslim extremist attack to a racist attack, seeing as Muslim is a religion these two attacks are not comparable but who is to say the attackers were not encouraged by the extremists attack, doubtful but not imposssble, just a view or an an opinion.......think I have that right still on liberalmoon...

Of course you have the right to say/think whatever you want. I have the right to challenge any bigoted or ignorant opinions.

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious.

Regards

No you're a pussy, I'm a dick and these four Asian lads are assholes.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Josh Blue said:

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious..

Yeah I know they were of African origin, teens being teens who knows what they were thinking, I mean there were fireworks set of in Oldham the next day in celebration of the Woolwich killing....what was all that about??

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious..

Yeah I know they were of African origin, teens being teens who knows what they were thinking, I mean there were fireworks set of in Oldham the next day in celebration of the Woolwich killing....what was all that about??

Did you see these fireworks with your own eyes?

The EDL got caught lying about people celebrating in Oldham to gather support.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Josh Blue said:

I was in the DW gym in Oldham and overheard a conversation between to guys in their later years, had no reason to not believe them as it just seemed a normal conversation but yes I did hear about other celelebrations that had been made up...i understand your sceptism as you were not in Oldham the day after...

another generation said:
Out of pure curiousity, I clicked on the link. Seemed like a normal news article about a fairly alarming incident, right until I read: 'the teenagers, who were all Asian'. Was it really deemed necessary to include these words? Talk about pouring petrol on to a fire. I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.

PC gone mad......They were asian, that's a fact.

Would have just been the same if they had been White English, Japanese, Chinese, etc, etc.

I'm sure 99% of asians would condem this cowardly attack.

I hope the cyclist makes a speedy recovery.

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:

I was in the DW gym in Oldham and overheard a conversation between to guys in their later years, had no reason to not believe them as it just seemed a normal conversation but yes I did hear about other celelebrations that had been made up...i understand your sceptism as you were not in Oldham the day after...

No I wasn't in Oldham but spoke to somebody who works there and he said it was just a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary.

So I think it is clear to say we both know nothing happened in Oldham.

Like i said & knew the brownie brigade would jump all over it (next minute your racist or in the edl)...jokers! Anyway im going out on the beer.....cos i can! & not stuck in under the thumb..M.C.F.C still death!! Carnt wait for next season x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.