teenage scum attack cyclist in town

stonie said:
roaminblue said:
wilba said:
Hope the do gooders who want brownie points & nit pick at serious issues & threats to everyone get a awake up & smell the coffee time someday ,it was Pakistani asians who did it & they generally dont like us ,Unlike indians,Jamaicans & chinese & europeans & no im not racist ,got mates of all the religiöns ,its a valued topic & worthy of discussion until the brownie point brigade spoil it like most posts on here!

All I asked for was clarification on how the conclusion of racial motivation had come about and was routinely ignored. Is that not prohibiting debate?

What's with the wanting clarification ? Its merely a thread on opinions ffs what is there to clarify?

Because opinions based on nothing are worthless. However if you'd have explained why you think that, it could have turned into an interesting conversation.

I actually think that if there is discomfort in the majority, white population it is worth talking about. We can't get a harmonious England unless all parties are engaged. But apparently there's no point, because its goe opinion, and your quite happy leaving it that way, and remaining wearily omniscient<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 5:12 pm --<br /><br />
dazdon said:
Everything has to be clarified in the quest for theoretical stability.

Or so it seems.

And why not?

Be as sarcastic as you want on the topic, at least im attempting to discuss the issues people have, rather than simply putting everything down to opinion or sarcastically casting judgement.

jma said:
blue underpants said:
jma said:
Alright, I'll ask you what I asked him above then.....

What are you saying about the reporting of this incident?

That this incident is reported incorrectly and should be reported as a racist incident (without evidence to show that)?

Or that it is reported correctly and therefore is a complete non-issue (in terms of what's being discussed here)?

-- Fri May 31, 2013 1:04 pm --

A suggested motive?

You mean something like "the incident is being treated as racially motivated"?

I think you have a pretty slack grasp on how the Police investigate things if you think they just say "ohhh, an incident involving different races, we'll treat it as racist and go and tell the press that too".

You could try answering the question too.
I think you have got just a wee bit too much time on your hands son, go and pick some more magic mushrooms or something, only next time you eat them dont overdose they make you hilucinate and write gobbledygook

Let's just get this clear.

Because you are incapable of discussing this any further without getting backed into a corner and looking like an idiot, you've gone for the tried and tested 'end the argument with insults' method.

Fair enough, a common ploy to avoid looking daft.

Here's a tip though. When you have 3,000 posts on an internet forum, try not to acuse others of having too much time on their hands.
Aaah a post checker not had one on here for a long time

Josh Blue said:
Still not had it explained why the OP mentioned Woolwich...

To be honest it was an initial and a bit of an ignorant reaction to the video I saw on the men web site and when posted I thought "should I" but kept it on regardless, I initially compared a Muslim extremist attack to a racist attack, seeing as Muslim is a religion these two attacks are not comparable but who is to say the attackers were not encouraged by the extremists attack, doubtful but not imposssble, just a view or an an opinion.......think I have that right still on liberalmoon...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.