teenage scum attack cyclist in town

blue underpants said:
stonie said:
Welcome to the new forum "liberal moon" where like minded people gather insert their heads in the sand and think the world is a rosy place....fuckin morons
Agreed, "liberal moon" is not quite far left enough for some of the dingbats on here though, it should immediately change its name to "loony left have got off the toilet and escaped to post left wing ideology tripe for the day, after we have finished our column for the Morning Star moon"
Oh and dont forget your yearly subscription to Pravda hear its going a bit tits up lately and you dont want that going bust or your dummies would really be thrown from the perambulater

Yeah this forums most vocal contingent at times are whacked up lefties

-- Fri May 31, 2013 8:49 pm --

stonie said:
milo said:
Identify. Locate & Mame the fuckin wankers

Yep them liberals want fukin...do mi tits in, bet they can't wait to have their Bulgarian and Romanian " love ins" next year

haha only this<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
Yep them liberals want fukin...do mi tits in, bet they can't wait to have their Bulgarian and Romanian " love ins" next year
Rapidly becoming clear what type of a bloke you are.

Jesus you done well working out I am ex services(12 years) law abiding tax paying citizen, married and a season ticket holder....well worked out cluso

fair play buddy

I'm not anti cyclist.

However it really fucking annoys me when I walk to the ground and they come hurtling at you at speed and screaming at you hysterically "Get out of the fucking way...you are in a cycling lane you twat"

Normally you cu.nts are on the pavement and I don't scream and shout hysterically at you!

Next one who does it gets twatted and a metal plate inserted. By me.

I'll piss myself if after 16 pages of shite and counter shite, the cyclist turns out to be the same race as the attackers and it's some sort of family dispute or something.

pominoz said:
TGR said:
pominoz said:
Some precious buggers on here, if that had happened in Melbourne the lads would have been described as "of Indian" appearance, can you imagine the uproar in the UK?
No one here would bat an eyelid, even Indians,
Of "Asian appearance" here means,of Chinese/Vietnamese heritage, again no one would give a fuck, even the Chinese/Vietnamese community.
Stop looking for something to be offended about ffs.

Hi pominoz. I agree with you but say it had happened on the corner of Swanston Street & Flinders Street and it would have been 4 Aborigines attacking a cyclist? How would that have been reported? I know the Aborigines are a very sensitive issue these days and things have changed. Would the PC brigade be up in arms? I know years ago nobody would have said a thing but now? There is a more and more racial tension in the UK now due to the 'Islam thing' (cue mayhem on here!) regardless if some posters on here don't like it or agree with it (or choose to ignore it). There is.
Cheers
Ray

It would be reported as of Aboriginal/Islander appearance.
Same as if it was it was Maori lads, it would be reported as "Maori/Pacific Islander" appearance.
It is what it is, and is reported as such. No one gives a fuck as long as we get catch them.

We also have radical Muslims here, but this is the way we deal with them when they start their shit,,,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4[/youtube]

haha brilliant<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Flip the incident.

Say 4 white guys attacked an Asian cyclist.

Would it be reported as a racist attack? You can guarantee it would.....

absolutely double standards

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
Still not had it explained why the OP mentioned Woolwich...

To be honest it was an initial and a bit of an ignorant reaction to the video I saw on the men web site and when posted I thought "should I" but kept it on regardless, I initially compared a Muslim extremist attack to a racist attack, seeing as Muslim is a religion these two attacks are not comparable but who is to say the attackers were not encouraged by the extremists attack, doubtful but not imposssble, just a view or an an opinion.......think I have that right still on liberalmoon...

"...seeing as Muslim is a religion..."

Are you the "ray gun" guy...????

This is similar to the maths 'Countdown' section, getting to an answer. There are many possible paths that arrive at the same conclusion, in this case, the end result.

However, specifically, there IS a pathway chosen and you, along with everyone else, are just speculating and, quite rightly, the sane of us are wondering just why you are speculating in this manner.

tidyman said:
I'll piss myself if after 16 pages of shite and counter shite, the cyclist turns out to be the same race as the attackers and it's some sort of family dispute or something.

Tortoise moment

Challenger1978 said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
To be honest it was an initial and a bit of an ignorant reaction to the video I saw on the men web site and when posted I thought "should I" but kept it on regardless, I initially compared a Muslim extremist attack to a racist attack, seeing as Muslim is a religion these two attacks are not comparable but who is to say the attackers were not encouraged by the extremists attack, doubtful but not imposssble, just a view or an an opinion.......think I have that right still on liberalmoon...

Of course you have the right to say/think whatever you want. I have the right to challenge any bigoted or ignorant opinions.

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious.

Regards

Your friendly neighborhood liberal.

No you're a pussy, I'm a dick and these four Asian lads are assholes.

summed up

MadchesterCity said:
Challenger1978 said:
Josh Blue said:
Of course you have the right to say/think whatever you want. I have the right to challenge any bigoted or ignorant opinions.

Btw the Woolwich attackers were African and these attackers are Asian (Different continents). Nothing to suggest they are religious.

Regards

Your friendly neighborhood liberal.

No you're a pussy, I'm a dick and these four Asian lads are assholes.

summed up

It's a joke from Team America you tit.

Right av this pigeonho and fellow monies if you wer attacked as the cyclist was
And the police turn up just please explain to me how you would pass on a description on these
Perp's come on be honest ,your a bit shaken up and you have to give as good a description as you can
Fast so mobile cop units can get to Piccadilly gardens or say nobles arcade so they can get a coller I no wat the first words of my description would be and don't call me a racist cos I'm not
And you don't no what I look like
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY many thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.