teenage scum attack cyclist in town

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
another generation said:
Out of pure curiousity, I clicked on the link. Seemed like a normal news article about a fairly alarming incident, right until I read: 'the teenagers, who were all Asian'. Was it really deemed necessary to include these words? Talk about pouring petrol on to a fire. I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.

PC gone mad......They were asian, that's a fact.

Would have just been the same if they had been White English, Japanese, Chinese, etc, etc.

I'm sure 99% of asians would condem this cowardly attack.

I hope the cyclist makes a speedy recovery.

No, the fact is they were fuckin wankers who want a good twatting.
'Asian' covers about half the worlds population.<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
pinkwheeltrim said:
Is anyone else finding the use of the term 'do gooder' as an insult a bit strange?

I addressed this point last week and not one fuckin idot who used it as a negative handle got back too me.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
Did you see these fireworks with your own eyes?

The EDL got caught lying about people celebrating in Oldham to gather support.

Laughing my bollox of at the reply I just knew you would come back with, if I had said yeah I saw loads of Asian Muslims letting of rockets and partying in the street you wouldn't of believed it , your just a sad twat and you lied about your Oldham mate just soyou could come back with summat....sad as fuck sat behind your keyboard with your digestives and coffee.....nob

I was in the DW gym in Oldham and overheard a conversation between to guys in their later years, had no reason to not believe them as it just seemed a normal conversation but yes I did hear about other celelebrations that had been made up...i understand your sceptism as you were not in Oldham the day after...

No I wasn't in Oldham but spoke to somebody who works there and he said it was just a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary.

So I think it is clear to say we both know nothing happened in Oldham.

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Laughing my bollox of at the reply I just knew you would come back with, if I had said yeah I saw loads of Asian Muslims letting of rockets and partying in the street you wouldn't of believed it , your just a sad twat and you lied about your Oldham mate just soyou could come back with summat....sad as fuck sat behind your keyboard with your digestives and coffee.....nob

I was in the DW gym in Oldham and overheard a conversation between to guys in their later years, had no reason to not believe them as it just seemed a normal conversation but yes I did hear about other celelebrations that had been made up...i understand your sceptism as you were not in Oldham the day after...

No I wasn't in Oldham but spoke to somebody who works there and he said it was just a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary.

Lmao just the reply I knew you would come back with, what a t .t, if I had litteraly seen Asian Muslims letting of rockets and partying in the street you would of said I was mistaken, you are a nob of the highest order, well enjoy sitting behind your keyboard with you coffee and digestives and wake up.....nob<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm --<br /><br />Oh yeah and don't say you have a mate in Oldham.as I doubt you have any mates

stonie said:
stonie said:
Josh Blue said:

Lmao just the reply I knew you would come back with, what a t .t, if I had litteraly seen Asian Muslims letting of rockets and partying in the street you would of said I was mistaken, you are a nob of the highest order, well enjoy sitting behind your keyboard with you coffee and digestives and wake up.....nob

-- Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm --

Oh yeah and don't say you have a mate in Oldham.as I doubt you have any mates

I'm eating a curry actually pal. I'm not going to argue about if I have mates or not, think what you like.

You've been brainwashed pal, very angry.

It is what it is, the were Asian, if they were White, Black, or even Welsh, facts are facts, whatever colour, background, race, whatever, I hope they get Identified, Located & named for life, hope the cyclist recovers soon & the decent passerby also.
I would love to see there face as I kicked the last breath of life out of their skulls.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Is anyone else finding the use of the term 'do gooder' as an insult a bit strange?
Yep, it does seem strange that somebody who does good deeds is attacked by right wing keyboard warriors. That the right wingers for you, just hang everybody, apologise after if they got it wrong. Fight wars all over the world then whinge if people fight back against the occupiers. Strange people indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.