teenage scum attack cyclist in town

stonie said:
Welcome to the new forum "liberal moon" where like minded people gather insert their heads in the sand and think the world is a rosy place....fuckin morons

So you aren't going to actually qualify any of your statements then? Yet I'm a moron?

The fact is, you are peddling subjectivity off as attributable fact.

The attack is enough to get angry about, but its the way you have associated it with woolwich and given it racial connotations that I find disingenuous.

Ironically, you may yet be proven right, it may be a racially provoked incident, yet your ambivalence to objectivity has automatically removed your right to the moral high ground.

Some precious buggers on here, if that had happened in Melbourne the lads would have been described as "of Indian" appearance, can you imagine the uproar in the UK?
No one here would bat an eyelid, even Indians,
Of "Asian appearance" here means,of Chinese/Vietnamese heritage, again no one would give a fuck, even the Chinese/Vietnamese community.
Stop looking for something to be offended about ffs.

PistonBlue said:
Josh Blue said:
The fact you mentioned Woolwich on this thread leads me to conclude you are a fucking idiot.

There isn't even the tiniest bit of similarity.

Are you not going to pull ChesterRdBlue for his use of the phrase 'world's going mad'??

Tut tut tut.

If he said that he is an idiot as well. On your way squire.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
If you'd left it as 'teenage scum attack cyclist', you would have hit the nail on the head. You had to go down the racist route though, like an idiot.

Cos in my opinion it more than likely was or does liberal moon not allow options anymore???

How is it similar to Woolwich in ANY way?

I think you will find in a post I have put on this thread that I have said I should of put " in the light of of " and beside who the fook are you?? The liberal police or summat?

stonie said:
Welcome to the new forum "liberal moon" where like minded people gather insert their heads in the sand and think the world is a rosy place....fuckin morons
Agreed, "liberal moon" is not quite far left enough for some of the dingbats on here though, it should immediately change its name to "loony left have got off the toilet and escaped to post left wing ideology tripe for the day, after we have finished our column for the Morning Star moon"
Oh and dont forget your yearly subscription to Pravda hear its going a bit tits up lately and you dont want that going bust or your dummies would really be thrown from the perambulater

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:
Cos in my opinion it more than likely was or does liberal moon not allow options anymore???

I think you will find in a post I have put on this thread that I have said I should of put " in the light of of " and beside who the fook are you?? The liberal police or summat?
You need to change the way you think, because based on this thread today it's clear you see things in a very narrow-minded way. Wank off into your EDL flag whilst you have a ponder.

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:

Yeah so you are linking them. There is no need to even mention Woolwich.

pominoz said:
Some precious buggers on here, if that had happened in Melbourne the lads would have been described as "of Indian" appearance, can you imagine the uproar in the UK?
No one here would bat an eyelid, even Indians,
Of "Asian appearance" here means,of Chinese/Vietnamese heritage, again no one would give a fuck, even the Chinese/Vietnamese community.
Stop looking for something to be offended about ffs.

Hi pominoz. I agree with you but say it had happened on the corner of Swanston Street & Flinders Street and it would have been 4 Aborigines attacking a cyclist? How would that have been reported? I know the Aborigines are a very sensitive issue these days and things have changed. Would the PC brigade be up in arms? I know years ago nobody would have said a thing but now? There is a more and more racial tension in the UK now due to the 'Islam thing' (cue mayhem on here!) regardless if some posters on here don't like it or agree with it (or choose to ignore it). There is.
Cheers
Ray

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.