teenage scum attack cyclist in town

Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
Rapidly becoming clear what type of a bloke you are.

Jesus you done well working out I am ex services(12 years) law abiding tax paying citizen, married and a season ticket holder....well worked out cluso
That literally has fuck all to do with anything.
YOU are the one with race issues. Banging on about all things non-English. You've made yourself look like a complete **** today on this thread.

This.

Also disrespectful mentioning Woolwich in the same breath.

Whilst I don't have problems with the media saying 'Asian' (as there is nothing that veers from standard practice with reporting incidents like this), it is a bit of a leap to say its racially motivated to say the least.

Josh Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
Jesus you done well working out I am ex services(12 years) law abiding tax paying citizen, married and a season ticket holder....well worked out cluso
YOU are the one with race issues. Banging on about all things non-English. You've made yourself look like a complete **** today on this thread.

This.

Hahaha what a pair of fannies....you've cracked me I swear....

TGR said:
pominoz said:
Some precious buggers on here, if that had happened in Melbourne the lads would have been described as "of Indian" appearance, can you imagine the uproar in the UK?
No one here would bat an eyelid, even Indians,
Of "Asian appearance" here means,of Chinese/Vietnamese heritage, again no one would give a fuck, even the Chinese/Vietnamese community.
Stop looking for something to be offended about ffs.

Hi pominoz. I agree with you but say it had happened on the corner of Swanston Street & Flinders Street and it would have been 4 Aborigines attacking a cyclist? How would that have been reported? I know the Aborigines are a very sensitive issue these days and things have changed. Would the PC brigade be up in arms? I know years ago nobody would have said a thing but now? There is a more and more racial tension in the UK now due to the 'Islam thing' (cue mayhem on here!) regardless if some posters on here don't like it or agree with it (or choose to ignore it). There is.
Cheers
Ray

It would be reported as of Aboriginal/Islander appearance.
Same as if it was it was Maori lads, it would be reported as "Maori/Pacific Islander" appearance.
It is what it is, and is reported as such. No one gives a fuck as long as we get catch them.

We also have radical Muslims here, but this is the way we deal with them when they start their shit,,,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4[/youtube]

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
the goats backside said:
stonie said:
Ooooo you exciting bugger you, how did you ever find the time in between your times crossword and your games of backgammon against yourself, bang your head against a wall and venture out for a beer, I dare you...

No, he wont have time, he is right now emailing Crimewatch, those photo fit sections are disgusting, White man with a scar, Black man with afro hair, probably cut short now. I mean come on who are they to guess a hairstyle, get your facts right... oh yes they did
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but AG is a lady. A whale harpooning pint swilling,snow braving,tree felling ldy, but still a lady

Irrelevant though don't you think mate?

There's one person on this thread getting their knickers in a twist (incorrectly, imo) about the use of the word Asian as a description of some criminals.

Their outrage is misplaced imo.

Much more worrying is the desperation by some (and one i particular) to label something as 'racist' without any facts to back it up.

It may well have been but I will guarantee that the raving loony will have the phrase "everything is supposed to be racist these days" as a common part of his language and the irony that he is desperate to paint some teenage scumbags attacking a cyclist as part of some sort of race war is pretty pathetic.

What his previous occupation has to do with anything, I'm not sure either. It's something that seems to be brought up a lot in the belief that it strengthens an opinion though.

Josh Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
I'm an idiot for questioning why the guy felt the need to write to the Manchester Evening News for them daring to mention the word Asian in a news article? Fair enough. I'd say him even finding offence in that says much more about his views on race and division than it does mine. Anyway, as you were.

No, you're an idiot for using a common figure of speech. According to JoshBlue anyway, wouldn't worry though he's just a belligerent little twerp trying to be clever. He'll grow out of it I'm sure.

Chill your beans man. WORLDS GONE MAD

Lol, whatever, 'man'.

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

This.

Hahaha what a pair of fannies....you've cracked me I swear....
Zzzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.