teenage scum attack cyclist in town

milo said:
Identify. Locate & Mame the fuckin wankers

Yep them liberals want fukin...do mi tits in, bet they can't wait to have their Bulgarian and Romanian " love ins" next year

the goats backside said:
stonie said:
another generation said:
I've just sent an e-mail to the news editor, asking that the racial description be removed from the article. I won't be holding my breath.

Ooooo you exciting bugger you, how did you ever find the time in between your times crossword and your games of backgammon against yourself, bang your head against a wall and venture out for a beer, I dare you...

No, he wont have time, he is right now emailing Crimewatch, those photo fit sections are disgusting, White man with a scar, Black man with afro hair, probably cut short now. I mean come on who are they to guess a hairstyle, get your facts right... oh yes they did
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but AG is a lady. A whale harpooning pint swilling,snow braving,tree felling ldy, but still a lady

Josh Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
Josh Blue said:
The fact you mentioned Woolwich on this thread leads me to conclude you are a fucking idiot.

There isn't even the tiniest bit of similarity.

Are you not going to pull ChesterRdBlue for his use of the phrase 'world's going mad'??

Tut tut tut.

If he said that he is an idiot as well. On your way squire.

I'm an idiot for questioning why the guy felt the need to write to the Manchester Evening News for them daring to mention the word Asian in a news article? Fair enough. I'd say him even finding offence in that says much more about his views on race and division than it does mine. Anyway, as you were.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Josh Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
Are you not going to pull ChesterRdBlue for his use of the phrase 'world's going mad'??

Tut tut tut.

I'm an idiot for questioning why the guy felt the need to write to the Manchester Evening News for them daring to mention the word Asian in a news article? Fair enough. I'd say him even finding offence in that says much more about his views on race and division than it does mine. Anyway, as you were.

No, you're an idiot for using a common figure of speech. According to JoshBlue anyway, wouldn't worry though he's just a belligerent little twerp trying to be clever. He'll grow out of it I'm sure.

Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
milo said:
Identify. Locate & Mame the fuckin wankers

Yep them liberals want fukin...do mi tits in, bet they can't wait to have their Bulgarian and Romanian " love ins" next year
Rapidly becoming clear what type of a bloke you are.

Jesus you done well working out I am ex services(12 years) law abiding tax paying citizen, married and a season ticket holder....well worked out cluso

PistonBlue said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
Josh Blue said:

No, you're an idiot for using a common figure of speech. According to JoshBlue anyway, wouldn't worry though he's just a belligerent little twerp trying to be clever. He'll grow out of it I'm sure.

Chill your beans man. WORLDS GONE MAD

stonie said:
Pigeonho said:
stonie said:
Rapidly becoming clear what type of a bloke you are.

Jesus you done well working out I am ex services(12 years) law abiding tax paying citizen, married and a season ticket holder....well worked out cluso
That literally has fuck all to do with anything.
YOU are the one with race issues. Banging on about all things non-English. You've made yourself look like a complete **** today on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.