Ten biggest English clubs?

Spurs are not bigger than Everton let's face it we've won it 9 times youngave won it 2 going by your table Everton have also pulled in more fans and have averaged more fans than Spurs throughout most of the Premier Leafue and you can't use the excuse your ground is bigger as Goodison Park has 4000 seats that mise well not be there. You don't piss on Everton or Villa for history nor fans you cocky, hyped up southern bastard

lionheart said:
To get this thread back on track, I make no apologies for reproducing the Top Ten of the list showing the clubs who have stayed in the top flight for the longest, primarily because its the only one showing the Rags' true position in the league hierarchy.

Total Number of Seasons
in the Top Division
Up to the end of Season 2009

Everton 106
Aston Villa 98
Liverpool 94
Arsenal 92
Manchester United 84
Manchester City 80
Newcastle United 79
Sunderland 78
Chelsea 74
Tottenham Hotspur 74
Very interesting, good post

BlueBoy2010 said:
Spurs are not bigger than Everton let's face it we've won it 9 times youngave won it 2 going by your table Everton have also pulled in more fans and have averaged more fans than Spurs throughout most of the Premier Leafue and you can't use the excuse your ground is bigger as Goodison Park has 4000 seats that mise well not be there. You don't piss on Everton or Villa for history nor fans you cocky, hyped up southern bastard

Yes I can use the excuse that our ground is smaller because that is a fact, Spurs cant currently fit more than 36,000 into WHL, Spurs have 25,000 fans on their season ticket waiting list, Everton have 0 NONE, ZILCH, ZERO fans on their non existent season ticket waiting list and you charge peanuts for your match day tickets and season tickets in comparison to Spurs, try engaging your brain and just imagine what Tottenham's ticket prices of up to £75 per ticket and season tickets up to £1675 would do to your attendances, it would without any doubt devastate them.

Spurs have already SOLD OUT their next 4 (FOUR) home League games, yours are all on general sale aren't they gobby, and Spurs sell over 3x as much merchandise as Everton do check both clubs end of year financial reports, would you like me to go on.

If Everton are so MASSIVE why are Tottenham worth well over double what Everton are worth, is it because you don't have a pot to piss in, or that you have to rent your training ground or that your ground is a dilapidated shit hole by any chance.

Kyle Naughton, ring any bells does it gobby, Everton have bid accepted by Sheffield United, then a bigger and much richer club (Spurs) comes along and out bids Everton and steal him from under your nose, just as Spurs cant compete with Manchester City financially due to their mega rich owner, Everton cant compete with Spurs financially.

See link below .... gobby last seasons attendances, when Everton had a good season and finished 5th and had a Cup Final.

One club Spurs ae at at FULL CAPACITY and another club Everton (MASSIVE) 5,000 below capacity, do carry on giving it large though wont you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/2009/aveeng.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.european-football-statistics ... aveeng.htm</a>

Despite our monumental fall from grace and fuck up City are in the Top 10 biggest clubs on any measure.

I'd say

Manchester City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur
Newcastle United
Sunderland
Everton
Chelsea
Manchester United

Sunderland get the nod over Little Leeds from the third division who knocked our 'massive' rag neighbours out of the FA cup.

Yes Everton had no money I think we can all gather that you. Also have you not taken into consideration in your pathetic and frankly iditic view about ticket prices that Liverpool is and always has been a poor city. People in London earn ALOT more you thick spud. Also I'd your support is so bog why do you never fill Goodison out? You only ever take the lower tier. We sell out your ground every year I'll point you out to the mid week Carling Cup game when
we took our full allocation of 3,800. You can oy claim to be the best 2 times we can claim It 9 times and if we want to get more pathetic which I think you would Everton have been the best for a total of 19 Years. We've championed England longer than Liverpool or Manchester United. You're just a hyped up southern club who'll no doubt slip down the table again

Revol said:
Who would you say are the ten biggest English clubs, in terms of support and general reputation?

I'd say:

M*n U****d
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

Don't know where we stand but I can see us gaining a fair bit of rep in the next few years...

http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/aboutab.../historical-ranking-of-english-football-clubs

this site has it like this:
Liverpool
Manchester United
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Everton
Tottenham Hotspur
Newcastle United
Sunderland
Chelsea
Manchester City
can't argue with it really!

EssexYid said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Yes I can use the excuse that our ground is smaller because that is a fact, Spurs cant currently fit more than 36,000 into WHL, Spurs have 25,000 fans on their season ticket waiting list, Everton have 0 NONE, ZILCH, ZERO fans on their non existent season ticket waiting list and you charge peanuts for your match day tickets and season tickets in comparison to Spurs, try engaging your brain and just imagine what Tottenham's ticket prices of up to £75 per ticket and season tickets up to £1675 would do to your attendances, it would without any doubt devastate them.

Spurs have already SOLD OUT their next 4 (FOUR) home League games, yours are all on general sale aren't they gobby, and Spurs sell over 3x as much merchandise as Everton do check both clubs end of year financial reports, would you like me to go on.

If Everton are so MASSIVE why are Tottenham worth well over double what Everton are worth, is it because you don't have a pot to piss in, or that you have to rent your training ground or that your ground is a dilapidated shit hole by any chance.

Kyle Naughton, ring any bells does it gobby, Everton have bid accepted by Sheffield United, then a bigger and much richer club (Spurs) comes along and out bids Everton and steal him from under your nose, just as Spurs cant compete with Manchester City financially due to their mega rich owner, Everton cant compete with Spurs financially, you even have Spurs fans running your club.

FFS, two cretins from rival clubs currently arguing over cock size on our forum.

Spurs might be richer, but a) your bankrolled and b) more dosh down south meaing your income increases accordingly. Only Stretford can afford £47 for a match ticket up here, and that's becasue they've all come from Essex.

As you keep going on about your stadium only being 36,000 preventing these 25000 wainting in the wings from attending, Everton are also victim of circumstance as they don't have a rich owner and they are based in Liverpool.

Still, you're both snide clubs, you're both below us, now fucking do one off our forum.

waspish said:
http://sevensistersroad.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/the-biggest-football-clubs-in-england-rankings/

This site has Wigan at 19th!

EssexYid said:
Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.

t4wjmr.jpg

This should be taken into consideration with the aboutaball rankigs I posted above!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.