Ten biggest English clubs?

kevanjones20971 said:
EssexYid said:
Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.
, i don't understand this list ? like Spurs 3rd with a higher average than Arsenal, yet Arsenal with 6 million more in total ? also the same for Everton/Newcastle ,with Everton having 2 million more ? also Chelsea above Sunderland ? sorry for being a bit thick but i don't understand it at all ?

The reason that some clubs have had more fans watch them is simple, some clubs have spent more years in the top flight, so for instance one club has had 80 years in the top division they will more than likely have had more fans watch them in total than a club with only 70 years in the top division, but a club with less years can still have a higher average attendance, and those figures are as accurate as you can get as they are from every clubs official sources.

EssexYid said:
kevanjones20971 said:
, i don't understand this list ? like Spurs 3rd with a higher average than Arsenal, yet Arsenal with 6 million more in total ? also the same for Everton/Newcastle ,with Everton having 2 million more ? also Chelsea above Sunderland ? sorry for being a bit thick but i don't understand it at all ?

The reason that some clubs have had more fans watch them is simple, some clubs have spent more years in the top flight, so for instance one club has had 80 years in the top division they will more than likely have had more fans watch them in total than a club with only 70 years in the top division, but a club with less years can still have a higher average attendance, and those figures are as accurate as you can get as they are from every clubs official sources.

That chart u put up is bollocks lad.

basically, some pricks on here hinking there clubs are bigger than ours. get the fuck off our forum you bell ends. you chat shit. lets see you lot go to division 2 and have the same crowds as us.

waspish said:
http://sevensistersroad.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/the-biggest-football-clubs-in-england-rankings/

Why are Spurs above Villa and Everton in that list in the 'Historic Clubs' vying for fourth section...!?

You can't have 'we've got history' and then base it around who won what in last 10 years.

Villa: more league titles and a European Cup
Everton: more league titles.
Spurs: Lots of cup wins. Essentially meaing thay have been rather lucky than actually any good. The 2 league titles shows this (Huddersfield have 3).

davymcfc said:
basically, some pricks on here hinking there clubs are bigger than ours. get the fuck off our forum you bell ends. you chat shit. lets see you lot go to division 2 and have the same crowds as us.
I'd rather stay in the top division constantly like we have done to be honest.

EssexYid said:
kevanjones20971 said:

So the figures are skewed then....if you get relegated, everyone stops going?

BlueBoy2010 said:
davymcfc said:
I'd rather stay in the top division constantly like we have done to be honest.

Ah, the dull Everton supporter.....10,000,000 going to Lisboa? I wonder if the Lisbon fans know their histroy and that it's 15 years since you won out?

Doesn't matter how long we have more of a chance of winning a trophy than you do. Infact I'd say we have a great chance of going all the way in the Europa League. I won't be the dull Evertonian on our trips around Europe I'lll
leave that to the City fans I mean you lot are used to bad times

BlueBoy2010 said:
Doesn't matter how long we have more of a chance of winning a trophy than you do. Infact I'd say we have a great chance of going all the way in the Europa League. I won't be the dull Evertonian on our trips around Europe I'lll
your a comedian you. hows the shit stadium doing for you. or losing to ten man liverpool? your shit and your 9 points behind us. dont kid yourself mate. noone gives a shit about your shite club. well done for staying in the premiership we are all proud of you. we were getting similar average attendances as you lot in division 2.

BlueBoy2010 said:

Actually, you don't. Last time I looked, we were still in the FA cup even if we do have to negotiate Stoke/Chelsea.

I'm surprised at your confidence. Conceeding an away goal, best player missing and all in a competition you've never been further than the last 16. Even we've managed last 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.