Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

Take Chelsea,Forest,Leeds,Villa,west ham and Spurs out, were bigger than them fuckers. Your just a rag wind up merchant now fuck off back to shite cafe revol.

Bonol said:

Take Chelsea,Forest,Leeds,Villa,west ham and Spurs out, were bigger than them fuckers. Your just a rag wind up merchant now fuck off back to shite cafe revol.
You're not very good at this game

Bonol said:

Mate have you ever heard of the word DELUDED look it up.

In terms of world-wide fans, I'd say

Rags
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle
Manchester City FC
Everton
Aston Villa
Leeds

JOGAMIGMOG said:

Rags
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle
Manchester City FC
Everton
Aston Villa
Leeds

Chelsea? They used to get 8,000 when they was shit.

Bonol said:

Don't talk shite.

Shooter 83 said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

Rags
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle
Manchester City FC
Everton
Aston Villa
Leeds

Chelsea? They used to get 8,000 when they was shit.

Below are the all time average 1st Division/Premiership attendance figures, taken from clubs official sources.

t4wjmr.jpg

Revol said:
eshiers1 said:
so clubs with 'notorious hooligans' are bigger than clubs without??!!

Depends which club. I wouldn't say they're bigger than M*n U etc but ICF/LSC has earned their respective clubs a bit of rep.

Anyway, you all should chill. If you don't think my list is correct, then post your own. Asking what the "ten biggest English clubs" is always a debate and never a statement of fact. With the exception of the big four of course.

REVOL i think it should be revolting, what a sad individual you are, this is a my dad is bigger than your dad post, get a fucking grip you saddo!

EssexYid, you love showing off facts and figures. This is one of my favourites.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.