Ten biggest English clubs?

BlueBoy2010 said:
Dannyctid said:
Just give it back, someone will be looking for it.
Call home and say you found it, go on you must be due a bit of Karma
Nice mental age there whilst I'm actually in Leigh you dopey bastard.
what_the_hell_is_this_crap.jpg

It makes sense as your mental age is low as you're assuming that people from Liverpool are theives and also assuming I'm from Liverpool

Man United are the biggest club unfortunately
Liverpool close behind
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Chelsea - way back in this order
Everton, Man City, Leeds, Newcastle - next bracket in this order

Then

Forrest, Sunderland, WBA, PNE, West Ham and Ipswich can fight it out.

*For all those fans who think we are on par in size with Villa and Spurs you are deluded. Lets be realistic now and not biased, i get very embarrassed by the ones who say were now 5th biggest because were billionaires, we've won fuck all for 34 years. No wonder the rags have a running joke about being a massive club, lets be modest for once eh and get behind the team now so we can push into the next bracket with Villa and Spuds.

keith Curley Watts said:
Liverpool close behind

Then

*For all those fans who think we are on par in size with Villa and Spurs you are deluded. Lets be realistic now and not biased, i get very embarrassed by the ones who say were now 5th biggest because were billionaires, we've won fuck all for 34 years. No wonder the rags have a running joke about being a massive club, lets be modest for once eh and get behind the team now so we can push into the next bracket with Villa and Spuds.
Please tell me what Aston Villa and Spurs have done differently for them to be on a different NRA let above Everton who have won more, have more history going on the list above have pulled in 6 million more fans and have consistently finished above them in the Premier League for years now. I mean out of the next 4 outside the top 4 Everton are the only one in Europe. You've seen your mistake now?

Scum
Liverpool
Chelski
Arsenal
Spuds
City
Villa
Newcastle
Leeds
Everton

I posted this last week in a similar topic <a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-football-club.com/big-clubs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.the-football-club.com/big-clubs.html</a>

BlueBoy2010 said:
keith Curley Watts said:
Liverpool close behind

Then

Please tell me what Aston Villa and Spurs have done differently for them to be on a different NRA let above Everton who have won more, have more history going on the list above have pulled in 6 million more fans and have consistently finished above them in the Premier League for years now. I mean out of the next 4 outside the top 4 Everton are the only one in Europe. You've seen your mistake now?

Everton have not done it on a European stage like neither Villa or Spurs, there history also is from a further time period, if were going to include them winning league titles in the 1800's lets throw Wolves and Preston above us, they were huge half a freakin century ago, being in the uefa cup at this present time does not mean they go above either side...Aston Villa have been European Champions by the way, Everton have done what we have on a European stage.

Total Number of Seasons
in the Top Division
(50 Seasons or More)
Up to the end of Season 2009
Season 2010 Top Division clubs in bold
Club Number of
Total
Seasons
Everton 106
Aston Villa 98
Liverpool 94
Arsenal 92
Manchester United 84
Manchester City 80
Newcastle United 79
Sunderland 78
Chelsea 74
Tottenham Hotspur 74
West Bromwich Albion 72
Bolton Wanderers 70
Blackburn Rovers 69
Sheffield Wednesday 66
Derby County 65
Sheffield United 60
Wolverhampton Wanderers 60
Middlesbrough 60
Nottingham Forest 56
Birmingham City 55
Stoke City 53
West Ham United 52
Burnley 51
Leeds United 50

That makes a interesting read though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.