Ten managers we should go for who are better than hughes

mrjds777 said:
one season where we didn't reach our potential and people are genuinely thinking Glen Hoddle would be a good alternative. i know a lot of people who want Hughes to stay talk some rubbish but this thread just strengthens my support of the manager.

Dont remember Hoddles name on my ten alternative managers list

Disturbance said:
If (god forbid) MH ever decided to resign what about Paul Ince? Young, up and coming manager and has already learnt his trade at Blackburn where surely he'll have picked up the legacy of Hughes' methods and tactics etc??
CLARKIE WHERE ARE YOU

I know you didn't say Hoddle on your list it was directed at the other poster. I don't know about your list though, i think before Hughes came to City his name would have slotted nicely into it. And Babbel? I just think there are a lot of warped views at the moment ever since we got the money.

Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! no fucking way would i have any of them managers!!!!

Forward with MH ive been saying and i still do

wrongun73 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

Stick with Hughes for at least another season , or risk becoming another Newcastle .
haven't you lot just played! get on your own forum you two bit scouse twat. did you get booted off for boring every fucker. mods get this wanker off here before i fucking explode!

He's right though

i seriously despise the way this forum is going. one full season and thats it. do none of you stupid bastards learn the lessons of history?
change the manager now and we are still mid table next november then what? change again. Get a grip for fucks sake. this is sounding like a forum for six year olds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.