Ten managers we should go for who are better than hughes

dollydimple said:
hgblue said:
dollydimple said:
roy hodgson is the man to take us forward! very knowledgeable manager,can get the best out of his players! but why would he leave a team in europe for us?

Are you a rag?
yes!fuckin love em! ive given up a night of celebrating to comment on a team which i have have been a season tkt holder for 36 yrs! cheeky twat don,t insult me! i,m fuckin fed up of wankers ruining my club! let alone ***** like you calling me a fucking rag! cheeky ****!

So you SERIOUSLY believe that Roy Hodgson wouldn't leave his job at Fulham to come to us? That's even worse to be honest.

Two points for those who suggest Hodgson or Moyes. Point 1 We want someone who will be the manager for the next fifteen to twenty years. That put's Hodgson off the radar. Point 2. The only difference between Hughes and Moyes is, one's Welsh and 't other isn't! Same mentality. What would Moyes have done with Elano's or Robinho's shennanigans? Answer - same as Hughes did. The club is bigger than the player.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Two points for those who suggest Hodgson or Moyes. Point 1 We want someone who will be the manager for the next fifteen to twenty years. That put's Hodgson off the radar. Point 2. The only difference between Hughes and Moyes is, one's Welsh and 't other isn't! Same mentality. What would Moyes have done with Elano's or Robinho's shennanigans? Answer - same as Hughes did. The club is bigger than the player.

Moyes would have considered the players personality before buying them , and been on top of things from the word go .
That's why the team spirit at Everton is a huge factor in their success .

mourinho or frank sidebottom thats a toughie errrr frank for me . or a committee of bm posters with their amazing knowledge of football and tactics we would be unbeatable hang on theres already a committee-out thread kinell that was quick

Like v Like.

Roy Hodgson and Blackburn v Hughes at Blackburn.

One was terrible and got sacked.

Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

FFS! 3 with premiership experience and 2 of those you won't get, so that leaves Roy Hodgeson who failed at Blackburn when they had money! So basically you are talking bollox!

Perhaps we should get Juande Ramos???????? Plenty of people wanted him last season although i doubt they would admit it now :)

bluemoon1078 said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

FFS! 3 with premiership experience and 2 of those you won't get, so that leaves Roy Hodgeson who failed at Blackburn when they had money! So basically you are talking bollox!

Perhaps we should get Juande Ramos???????? Plenty of people wanted him last season although i doubt they would admit it now :)

So what if a manager hasn't got Premiership experience? Mourinho, Fergiscum, Wenger, Benitez, Ranieri... all managers who did a decent job without any experience in the English game.

Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

There isn't anyone in this list I'd have before Hughes. In fact the only manager worth getting rid of Hughes for is Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.