Ten managers we should go for who are better than hughes

Fuck me if Jol is top of your list, I'd rather stick with Hughes.

Jol spent far more that MH has & on shite English players (Defoe & Huddlestone apart).

kinkladze96 said:
i seriously despise the way this forum is going. one full season and thats it. do none of you stupid bastards learn the lessons of history?
change the manager now and we are still mid table next november then what? change again. Get a grip for fucks sake. this is sounding like a forum for six year olds.

This is THE post of the Season! Spot on mate.

If we didnt have uefa cup this year I reckon we'd easily be 7th or higher. Playing however many games more than fulham and west ham with the small squad we have has been detrimental to our season. Lets see how Fulham do next year if they give europe a decent shot and dont decide to drop it early on.

roy hodgson is the man to take us forward! very knowledgeable manager,can get the best out of his players! but why would he leave a team in europe for us?

kinkladze96 said:
i seriously despise the way this forum is going. one full season and thats it. do none of you stupid bastards learn the lessons of history?
change the manager now and we are still mid table next november then what? change again. Get a grip for fucks sake. this is sounding like a forum for six year olds.

Stupid bastards? Don't you think you're being the tiniest bit patronising there? Your post could easily have been written by a Middlesborough fan at the end of last season, and just look where that got them! I could just as easily say that those who watch City getting beat away from home week in week out, and still trot out the same meaningless crap about stability are stupid bastards, but I'm guessing you wouldn't like that very much would you?

dollydimple said:
roy hodgson is the man to take us forward! very knowledgeable manager,can get the best out of his players! but why would he leave a team in europe for us?

Are you a rag?

How anyone can name roy hodgson or glenn hoddle is beyond me. A manager that knowone has put into the hat, and could well be on his way out of his current club is Wenger?

But keep Hughes for now.

erocsevil said:
How anyone can name roy hodgson or glenn hoddle is beyond me. A manager that knowone has put into the hat, and could well be on his way out of his current club is Wenger?

But keep Hughes for now.

Agreed. Hoddle got the boot form Wolves FFS! Wasnt Hodgson shit at Blackburn?

hgblue said:
dollydimple said:

Are you a rag?
yes!fuckin love em! ive given up a night of celebrating to comment on a team which i have have been a season tkt holder for 36 yrs! cheeky twat don,t insult me! i,m fuckin fed up of wankers ruining my club! let alone cunts like you calling me a fucking rag! cheeky ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.