Tennis Thread

I have a 16 year of daughter, she's in the top 50 women badminton players in the country. trying to use this as inspiration rather than "why did you not play tennis" debate I know that'll get brought up.
I used to knock about with Lauren Smith's dad when I was younger and the wife used to play badminton with her mam, oddly enough.

The wife has always said she could never play tennis, totally different grip on the racquet.

I hope your daughter succedes in her dreams :)

Now that Federer has pretty much gone the Woman’s game is probably more enjoyable to watch than the Men’s.

I’ve not even followed the men’s but assume Djokovic is in the final against somebody.

What a brilliant achievement.

So lovely to see a humble girl achieve so much.

Hope she has a long and great career.

I used to knock about with Lauren Smith's dad when I was younger and the wife used to play badminton with her mam, oddly enough.

The wife has always said she could never play tennis, totally different grip on the racquet.

I hope your daughter succedes in her dreams :)
thanks @bluealf it's great watching her develop, but more important enjoy competing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.